DLR Picture of the Day

Minnie1976

32.jpg
What roller coast is that at Disneyland? If that the longest drop through the tunnel? I don't do long drops but if that is the longest and through a tunnel(so I can't see) I maybe able to handle it. I love Mt Everest at Disney World, but there is a steep incline, but no long drop.

Mickey_777

What roller coast is that at Disneyland? If that the longest drop through the tunnel? I don't do long drops but if that is the longest and through a tunnel(so I can't see) I maybe able to handle it. I love Mt Everest at Disney World, but there is a steep incline, but no long drop.

I don't remember if it was the first or second drop. But I do remember that it was pretty tame/weak. Rockin' Rollercoaster is more thrilling in my humble opinion. The first thing I thought when I got off California Screamin' was "this is a great first coaster for a kid or adult who is usually scared". Oh definitely, if you can do Everest you can handle this one no problem...

DryCreek

I agree!

Loving this thread! I will be at Disneyland in February and I can't wait!:sohappy:
We have decided to visit DL near the end of February too! I hope that the lines and weather are favorable then, just like at WDW.
We are probably going to stay at a Good Neighbor hotel. I wish that they had all-inclusive packages at DL like they offer at "The World".

Scuttle

Disneyland is so small compared to MK it’s crazy. Noticeably fewer strollers as well.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom