DLR Picture of the Day

Mickey_777

123-1.jpg

Cosmic Commando

As part of my ramping up for my November trip, I finally got pictures from my '07 and '08 trips into my Photobucket. I'll be burning through some of the nicer ones as I start to get excited to go back. Be warned: there are some DCA 1.0 pictures!

This is a great place to start. I would love to have this picture framed with a reproduction of this. Make it happen, Disney!

102_6157.jpg

Maryssa*

This seems like it was taken from the Canal Boats? That would be a very cool fireworks viewing spot!
Yeah! We actually just stopped mid-ride and watched until it was over (safety I guess) and it was super cool. Never knew they did this! We were between the fireworks in the way back and the pyro they shoot off around the castle, which is how I got the amazing lighting in this pic!

Cosmic Commando

***WARNING: DCA 1.0 CONTENT AHEAD!!! WARNING!!!***
100_3124.jpg

Seriously though, I think this pic is fun to look at because I think EVERYTHING here has changed since this picture was taken:
-Orange Stinger/Silly Symphony Swings
-Maliboomer
-Sun Wheel/Mickey's Fun Wheel
-California Screamin'

Californian Elitist

I've only been to DLR once years ago. Can you tell me what the little castle is on the left? Beautiful picture and I love this thread. I get to see everything I've been missing at DLR.

The little castle on the left is a minature of Cinderella's castle (looks nothing like the castle in MK and TDL!). This can be seen with other minatures on the Storybook Land Canals and the Casey Jr. Train attractions in Fantasyland.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom