DLR D23 Discussion & News

DCBaker

Premium Member
🤷‍♂️. Perhaps it was recently added.

Here is the livestream schedule - The Main Street Electrical Parade — 50 Years of Nighttime Magic & Imagination panel isn't on it.

Parteecia

Yeah all streaming devices include most Smart Tvs have a browser app so you can browse websites. Some streaming devices and Smart TV browsers are better than others. Depending on the Smart TV you have you might be able to download the Chrome browser and use it if the TV native browser sucks.
Sadly I don't think any browswers work with Roku, or specifically my TCL Roku, only casting.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
The YouTube streaming description shows: 1 p.m. – Walt Disney Imagineering: 70 Years of Making the Impossible

That's on the Premiere Stage and runs 1pm - 2:30pm. The MSEP panel is on the Archives Stage at 2pm, so they would overlap.

waltography

I've got my bingo card ready for tomorrow. Anything else I missed?

ParksBingo.png

mickEblu

Here's the D23 Youtube link for the Parks presentation tomorrow -

If I just type in "Sunday D23 Expo presented by Visa Live" will this pop up on my YouTube app on smart tv? I just tried typing in Day 3 D23 expo and nothing is coming up. Not sure how I can use the link you provided here to watch on TV. I guess I can do the Apple TV mirroring just not sure the quality will be good. We have Samsung Smart TV's and iPhones so they're not necessarily super compatible. hahah

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom