DLR D23 Discussion & News

tcool123

I am so over people who have made being victimized by the Splash Mountain changeover their entire personality.
At the end of the day it's just an attraction, not even flesh and blood yet they're acting like Disney shot their first born right in front of them at times with all the vigor they have against this change. I truly don't understand how people can get this riled up over some of the most insignificant things in life 🤷‍♂️

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
At the end of the day it's just an attraction, not even flesh and blood yet they're acting like Disney shot their first born right in front of them at times with all the vigor they have against this change. I truly don't understand how people can get this riled up over some of the most insignificant things in life 🤷‍♂️
EXACTLY.

How privileged are we that we’re not worried about our next meal, or where we’re going to sleep tonight, or how we’re going to get to a really important job interview for a job that we desperately need for survival, but instead worried about the replacement a 30+ year-old ride at Disneyland?😐 It’s disappointing, yes, but some take it to the extreme.

No Name

If Happily Ever After is a good song to start the panel off with, perhaps it’s a good song for your fireworks show Disney!! Hopefully this is a sign of an announcement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom