DLR D23 Discussion & News

No Name

Why was it ever in Florida in the first place?
The main reason Walt bought the plane in 1964 (aside from traveling to NY to prepare for the World’s Fair) was for flying over Florida to scout out the land for Disney World.

However, Walt did not die for his plane to be used as a Planes: Fire and Rescue tie-in. I’m glad to see it going to a museum.

90D1BA22-77D4-4027-B746-05589912FDF2.jpeg

DrAlice

Some highlights from the YouTube chat comments:

"#Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain"

"Hey hey ho ho big Bob Cheapek has got to go Hey hey ho ho big Bob Cheapek has got to go"

"#BringBackThePeoplemover"

🤣

PiratesMansion

"#Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain #Save Splash Mountain"

"Hey hey ho ho big Bob Cheapek has got to go Hey hey ho ho big Bob Cheapek has got to go"

🤣
I am so over people who have made being victimized by the Splash Mountain changeover their entire personality.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster

🤣
B65922B8-974B-402C-AEA0-4078CBA63478.gif

Glad you mentioned this. I’ll be sure to hide the comments on my end. Insufferable, indeed lol.

Childish and over-the-top.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom