DLR D23 Discussion & News

SuddenStorm

Here's a live stream from inside the audience, lots of clapping, some cheering. The streamer did there own little quiet boo though :p

(I have set it to the time he comes out, just press play)

I mean, I've heard enthusiastic cheers at these events before and that was definitely more polite/subdued.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Ya that’s what I’m thinking. A Coaster doesn’t really scream “bring guests into battle alongside their favorite superhero’s.” Sounds like what they re describing is taking place on a screen. Of course it could be screens in a coaster like Cosmic Rewind but I wouldn’t put my money on it.
Could be, which is why I mentioned Cosmic Rewind over in the Avenger's Campus thread.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
We're getting to the point where these CEOs will be lucky if the worst thing that happens to them is being booed by fans of the companies that they run.
They don’t have to adhere to the rules of economics and have no accountability…

So i’d argue we’re already there

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Did yutz say that today? I haven’t been following much

What a crock of phosphates
That is me poking fun at you.....

Basically we'll see on Sunday what this "new" Avenger's Campus attraction will be, is it the previously announced E-Ticket having its funding restored or is it a new concept replacing the previously announced E-Ticket? Either way it appears that Avenger's Campus here on the West Coast is getting a new E-Ticket. That is what Chapek pre-announced today during the Legends opening remarks.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That is me poking fun at you.....

Basically we'll see on Sunday what this "new" Avenger's Campus attraction will be, is it the previously announced E-Ticket having its funding restored or is it a new concept replacing the previously announced E-Ticket? Either way it appears that Avenger's Campus here on the West Coast is getting a new E-Ticket. That is what Chapek pre-announced today during the Legends opening remarks.
So….”yes”…then?

Maybe he’ll make a last Jedi screen shooter too?

…fulfilling your wildest dreams 😍

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I'm sure there are lots of shareholders that would be ok with a coaster.... :)
I have considerable “skin” in the game…and I’m ok with about $20 billion in domestic construction followed by a 75% drop in stock price that triggers a complete replacement of the board and management…

…cause it’s all about “the long game”

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I have considerable “skin” in the game…and I’m ok with about $20 billion in domestic construction followed by a 75% drop in stock price that triggers a complete replacement of the board and management…

…cause it’s all about “the long game”
Thats $20B over the next two decades, right? :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom