Disneyworld and Disneyland in the same day

Greggy D

Original Poster
I am going to Disneyworld July 4th weekend. I live in AZ. I am a Disney park freak. On Tuesday the 7th I plan on riding Pirates at Disneyworld, then fly out at 12:30pm to Orange County and go to Pirates at Disneyland. Anyone on here know of anyone who has been to both parks in the same day? I know someone is just as insane as me...or at least I think there is.

I can't wait !! How sad is it that I even checked flights from Paris to Orl to LA all in one day and I'm afraid that can't be done :( Not while trying to see all three parks. Due to opening times and flight times.

I seriously need help. My parents and friends all think I'm crazy :(

DisneyJoe

Do it and DOCUMENT IT!

Make sure your camera records the date and time with the photo, almost all do.

Not just Pirates, but get:

- photos in front of each castle
- in front of each Small World ride
- in front of each park entrance
- as much as you can squeeze in

bgraham34

I say go for it, why the heck not. My friend has actually done both parks in one day. He was staying on property in Disneyworld and went to Magic Kingdom and rode Pirates and Haunted Mansion and 2 others rides got ME to the airport and flew to LA where he lives and went to Disneyland for the night and rode as many rides as he could.

sweetpee_1993

It's a lot of money but if you can do it, go for it. 20 years from now when you look back it won't be the $$ you think of. It's all about the memories. Make sure you get lots of pics and/or video and document the date. Hey! Spring for me some tickets and I'll go with you!!! I'll be the one to worry with the cameras. LOL!

Have fun! :wave:

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
I am going to Disneyworld July 4th weekend. I live in AZ. I am a Disney park freak. On Tuesday the 7th I plan on riding Pirates at Disneyworld, then fly out at 12:30pm to Orange County and go to Pirates at Disneyland. Anyone on here know of anyone who has been to both parks in the same day? I know someone is just as insane as me...or at least I think there is.

I can't wait !! How sad is it that I even checked flights from Paris to Orl to LA all in one day and I'm afraid that can't be done :( Not while trying to see all three parks. Due to opening times and flight times.

I seriously need help. My parents and friends all think I'm crazy :(

If you can do it, DO IT. That would be so cool.

uklad79

Go for it if you have the means to do it then its your choice and it will be loads of fun if not a little tiring.
And as for money, its your do what you want with it, by spending it you are helping your countries economy.

PeeplMoovr

Cool! Just this past October I was in Disneyland and in WDW within 24 hours of each other.

We were leaving Southern California and went to Disneyland on a Saturday, flew out of LAX back to Orlando very early Sunday morning and hit WDW before driving home. So it wasn't on the same day exactly, but it was within 24 hours.

Good luck!!

KCMO

Does seem like they ought to honor a park hopper for that. :lol: I wonder what the reaction would be if you asked at the gate.

goodtimes5286

imo it sounds moronic. buying a ticket at both parks for 1 ride. I like going to disney to enjoy everything, each land, the ambiance, the decor, the dinning, the gift shops, etc. By going just for one ride and then going to another park for the same basic ride really does make it sound like you have a lot of money and nothing to do with it.

All my personal feelings aside, if that's your dream, then I say do it and dont care how much you get flamed. And if you have enough money, it's possible to do DLP, WDW, and DL in the same day. Just doc the time that DLP opens and DL closes and add the time going across the timezones. A private jet should take care of you, and you can probably rent one just for the day. Going domestic might be more difficult though, but I still believe it can be done, but your going to have to go on a day that DLP opens eairly, and more importantly, DL closes LATE! Also Id bring your passes with the date from DLP and WDW to DL, b/c if your like 5 minutes from closing they might not let you in, but if you show them that and tell them what your trying to do, they might cut you a break and sneek you into the ride.

My dream is to go to EVERY WDW hotel on one trip (1 day in each), its gonna take a lot of money and time, but it's my dream so i dont care what people think. I believe it's best to do this adventure of yours the same way, but make sure you have someone to share it with b/c those are LONG flights and trips are 2x as fun when you have someone to share it with

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom