News Disney's top executives arrive at Walt Disney World for a global retreat

drew81

Can someone slip this meme to Bob and Josh for me?
56581964-7846-4660-AA93-FD0BDB96C69D.jpeg

nickys

Premium Member
I guess this quote sums it up best:

“The Disney executives will be touring the property throughout the week, seeing everything new and upcoming”.

So they’ll be looking at the construction sites then? Since I assume they will all have already ridden Guardians I don’t see there’s much else to see yet.

TinkerBelle8878

I don't know if its been said but let them be on the long lines caused by lack of capacity rides, let them see the constant upcharging for Genie and LL and let them live with what they've implemented for a few days. Maybe they'll realize its bad and fix it.

Vegas Disney Fan

Its comical how many D23 announcements have literally never even come to fruition.... its becoming borderline fraudulent at this point (yes this is an exaggeration ) but you get my point. Bad enough anything announced takes yearssss to build if they do and now its become well okay are they really building it... Now lets see who comes to defend Disney yet again

Judging by this years D23 they’re at least aware of their pathetic record of completing projects.

As underwhelming as D23 was I prefer no announcements to a bunch of announcements that never happen. I’d ultimately prefer announcements that actually happen though.

JoeCamel

I don't know if its been said but let them be on the long lines caused by lack of capacity rides, let them see the constant upcharging for Genie and LL and let them live with what they've implemented for a few days. Maybe they'll realize its bad and fix it.
Considering many are from Cali they might be surprised at the waits people are willing to stand in

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

“The Disney executives will be touring the property throughout the week, seeing everything new and upcoming”.

So they’ll be looking at the construction sites then? Since I assume they will all have already ridden Guardians I don’t see there’s much else to see yet.
That would take about 2 hours at most.

There is almost nothing going on construction wise - when you look at it.

We’re back to one of the lowest investments levels in history again

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Judging by this years D23 they’re at least aware of their pathetic record of completing projects.

As underwhelming as D23 was I prefer no announcements to a bunch of announcements that never happen. I’d ultimately prefer announcements that actually happen though.
Totally agree hence why i joked its borderline fraud what they “announce is coming” then do nothing afterwards.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member

Seeing everything new and upcoming?
That will be a short tour

WorldExplorer

"Wow! What's this big facade here? I don't remember approving something so expensive looking!"

"Uh, that would be Splash Mountain, sir, it's been here a while..."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom