News Disney's top executives arrive at Walt Disney World for a global retreat

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Exec schedules of the day are timed to the minute put together by their assistants. No waits for them , the places where they will be visiting will be putting in their best show for the exec team. Any company that knows in advance their CEO is coming to visit will be putting their best foot forward.
Where is it that sarcasm is a completely foreign concept again?

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Its comical how many D23 announcements have literally never even come to fruition.... its becoming borderline fraudulent at this point (yes this is an exaggeration ) but you get my point. Bad enough anything announced takes yearssss to build if they do and now its become well okay are they really building it... Now lets see who comes to defend Disney yet again

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Its comical how many D23 announcements have literally never even come to fruition.... its becoming borderline fraudulent at this point (yes this is an exaggeration ) but you get my point. Bad enough anything announced takes yearssss to build if they do and now its become well okay are they really building it... Now lets see who comes to defend Disney yet again
“Comical” is one word…there are others.

I’m just gonna throw this out here early…so 1,200 responses later it’s on record….

They’re not building anything in wdw now…one rollercoaster - one bolt per day - and the Moana pit. Gonna be just that for a long time after

That’s it…now feel free to let your imaginations run wild about them “deciding what they’re gonna do next” in these meetings. Have at it.

Jrb1979

I’m just gonna throw this out here early…so 1,200 responses later it’s on record….

They’re not building anything in wdw now…one rollercoaster - one bolt per day - and the Moana pit. Gonna be just that for a long time after

That’s it…now feel free to let your imaginations run wild about them “deciding what they’re gonna do next” in these meetings. Have at it.
That's not true. I was told by @ToTBellHop that those blue sky announcements were definitely coming.

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No

I was there for 11 days Aug/Sept i honestly think i saw work being done on Tron 1 day and it was barely anything intensive. Every other time in MK there literally was noone working. This was when it was rumored to be opening soon and i was like how in the world is that happening. I saw it being tested twice i believe but definitely not running all day. So your bolt by bolt analogy is spot on lol. Moana was in Epcot twice it for sure sounded like work was getting done but again. Still not sure how that is gonna play out…

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I was there for 11 days Aug/Sept i honestly think i saw work being done on Tron 1 day and it was barely anything intensive. Every other time in MK there literally was noone working. This was when it was rumored to be opening soon and i was like how in the world is that happening. I saw it being tested twice i believe but definitely not running all day. So your bolt by bolt analogy is spot on lol. Moana was in Epcot twice it for sure sounded like work was getting done but again. Still not sure how that is gonna play out…
Interior work? Tech work? 🤷‍♂️

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Interior work? Tech work? 🤷‍♂️
You would think you would see people in & out at some point esp considering the amount of time spent there etc… not to mention. Its not like the outside wasclose to complete… this project has been an embarrassment build wise from day 1…. Defend it all you want. Im sure you will not be alone

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Can’t believe they’re at CSR. Didn’t Iger prefer to have them at the Boardwalk conference facilities because it was small, out of the way, and they often weren’t noticed?

Last edited:

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
You would think you would see people in & out at some point esp considering the amount of time spent there etc… not to mention. Its not like the outside wasclose to complete… this project has been an embarrassment build wise from day 1…. Defend it all you want. Im sure you will not be alone
Defend what? I am only saying ongoing work on the attraction may not necessarily be seen from just the outside...

GimpYancIent

After such a prestigious retreat of the higher-achy during which I am sure there will be much enlightened discussion it would be interesting if a brief presser were held to give the humble masses a small glimpse of their high and mighty decisions. Actually, they will probably slither and scurry off as quickly as possible.

JoeCamel

The only good news is that the roof is more weatherproof than it used to be.

(that’s not news that a weather pavilion is coming either. That sailed with Chapeks IP mandate)
That is a shame, can you imagine the size of tornado they could generate in there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom