News Disney's top executives arrive at Walt Disney World for a global retreat

fedupwithdisney

Will they be touring the park incognito and experience the park as John Q public ---waiting in long lines, eating reduced meal sizes, paying outrageous prices for snacks, getting up at 6:30 am to get a Genie + attraction, expecting to ride something that's broken and off line. Some how I don't think so.
Or agonizing over planning an exorbitant day of park-hopping when you can't spend the morning at the Magic Kingdom and have lunch at Epcot until dinner-time?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned but our favorite site is claiming the Play Pavilion has officially been canned….
I thought it was basically “done”…what the hell actually happened on a bloated “timeline”???

This one is probably a doozy. Did they do an “announcement” and capex to do interior demolition on an abandoned pavilion??
To something better? :)
No way in hades (unless they can get a hades ride out of it)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Martin liked your post. Please tell us some good news @marni1971 are we actually getting a new ride and attraction?!?
Image result for to popcorn gif

DisneyfanMA

Will they be touring the park incognito and experience the park as John Q public ---waiting in long lines, eating reduced meal sizes, paying outrageous prices for snacks, getting up at 6:30 am to get a Genie + attraction, expecting to ride something that's broken and off line. Some how I don't think so.

If they were competent leaders of Disney they would...But well...

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
I thought it was basically “done”…what the hell actually happened on a bloated “timeline”???

This one is probably a doozy. Did they do an “announcement” and capex to do interior demolition on an abandoned pavilion??

No way in hades (unless they can get a hades ride out of it)
Thats what i thought tbh but who knows anymore. Cutbacks bc of the Harm fiasco?!? Lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom