News Disney's top executives arrive at Walt Disney World for a global retreat

John park hopper

Will they be touring the park incognito and experience the park as John Q public ---waiting in long lines, eating reduced meal sizes, paying outrageous prices for snacks, getting up at 6:30 am to get a Genie + attraction, expecting to ride something that's broken and off line. Some how I don't think so.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Will they be touring the park incognito and experience the park as John Q public ---waiting in long lines, eating reduced meal sizes, paying outrageous prices for snacks, getting up at 6:30 am to get a Genie + attraction, expecting to ride something that's broken and off line. Some how I don't think so.
…lol. I needed that.

Disstevefan1

During this time, it's probably the BEST time ever to visit WDW, at least the day they put on the dog and pony show in the parks for the big wigs.

Unless they all know the parks are a mess and simply stay away from the parks.

I wonder where they are staying. Four Seasons maybe? ;)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Odds that someone captures a picture or twelve of Bob pointing to things and we all comment that he’s saying, “We need movie IP there, and there, and there, and…”? Without pics, probably 2:1. With pics, 1:1000000.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I gotta get out here (as usual)

…but not so joking: this one is misleading and carrying water.

Absolutely NOTHING has been announced for wdw. Not a thing. We need to hold the line on this.

Ricky Spanish

An actual pic of Disney execs. waiting in a ride line would make the best Disney meme ever!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Its still going to be pretty much the same show. Don't get your hopes up for some kind of groundbreaking changes.
Not that I follow this closely…but it’s been in mothballs so long that they probably had necessary changes…just like parades. Then it’s called an “upgrade”

Semantics

Disstevefan1

disExects.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom