News Disney's top executives arrive at Walt Disney World for a global retreat

nickys

Premium Member
That would take about 2 hours at most.

There is almost nothing going on construction wise - when you look at it.

We’re back to one of the lowest investments levels in history again
Moana
Tron
Railroad
Poly
Fantasmic arena

At least F! will be ready soon. The rest should be embarrassing, if they know the meaning of the word.

I guess they could look at the Reflections site and try and work out what to do with it.
And the planned new “near GF” resort site.

As Steve said though they’ll presumably look at the blue sky sites, especially at AK where they already have a space waiting.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Moana
Tron
Railroad
Poly
Fantasmic arena

At least F! will be ready soon. The rest should be embarrassing, if they know the meaning of the word.

I guess they could look at the Reflections site and try and work out what to do with it.
And the planned new “near GF” resort site.

As Steve said though they’ll presumably look at the blue sky sites, especially at AK where they already have a space waiting.
Hmmmm…not sure railroad and mothballed fantasmic count

Dvc adds don’t do much for the customers either

It ain’t much. Especially considering how they dog construction. Lol..tron is a clone

Disstevefan1

The Disney executives will be touring the property -
Here's Moana - it's not done yet, we are working on it, but look at this construction site! Work animals I tell you!
Here's The Play Pavilion - it's not done yet, we are working on it, but look at that beautiful roof!
Here's TRON - it's not done yet, we are working on it, but we will be giving you rides later, you will each need to pay the ILL, its only $22 today
Here's the WDW RR, it's not done yet, we are working on it, but look at those artificial railroad ties! They will never rot, rust or corrode!
Here's Fantasmic, it's not done yet, we are working on it, but when it's done, it will have some inclusive IP added to it!

Hey, look over here! Look at our Harmonious Barges!! Aren't they beautiful!

OK the tour is over! Drinks are on me!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom