Disneyland's Summer Nightastic!! Starts June 12, 2009

sponono88

Original Poster
Well dang.

And have fun!! I wish I could be there too. Enjoy!

thanks, hope it isn't too busy with all the APs coming out to see the dragon :dazzle:

a bit ironic that the dragon is rumored to premiere just a week after Summer Nighastic ended. if it had premiered last weekend it could have still been considered a part of the promotion

Nicole220

thanks, hope it isn't too busy with all the APs coming out to see the dragon :dazzle:

a bit ironic that the dragon is rumored to premiere just a week after Summer Nighastic ended. if it had premiered last weekend it could have still been considered a part of the promotion
I'm sure it's going to be very busy, unfortunately.

Maybe go to the 10:30? If you can wait that long, that is. :lol:

sponono88

Original Poster
I'm sure it's going to be very busy, unfortunately.

Maybe go to the 10:30? If you can wait that long, that is. :lol:

I will be there for both shows :D

you're right, it'll probably be really busy.. but I survived the crowds on opening night of Summer Nighastic.. as well as the crowds on the 50th kickoff :eek: as long as I get to see that dragon.. i'll do anything! :lol:

Nicole220

I will be there for both shows :D

you're right, it'll probably be really busy.. but I survived the crowds on opening night of Summer Nighastic.. as well as the crowds on the 50th kickoff :eek: as long as I get to see that dragon.. i'll do anything! :lol:
This brings back memories of the Pirates premiere...:dazzle::lol:

Good luck to you! Don't let the crowds getcha!

SirGoofy

MURPHY!

My gosh, he is spectacular. I can't wait to see the first video of him, and hopefully see him in person sometime next year!:D

EPCOT Explorer

Disneyson 1

Oh, and here's a post that i thought looked pretty sure and official from MiceChat (spelling edited):

"As of this AM, the dragon was slated to be in the show. Confirmed by multiple techs. They're having some minor tweaks (they wouldn't tell me exactly what b/c they didn't have time), but the goal is to run the full show tonight. "95% chance of a dragon" was the direct quote. It's "day by day" because they've "broken" it twice (they didn't say what broken means, but based on what we talked about, it sounds like it was a programming problem, not a robotic problem) and there are a couple things that "they" would like to see smoothed out. The cast is clueless and doesn't know when the dragon will be in the show, but from what they could tell during rehearsals, it's ready to go. It's up to tech at this point. All effects work. The lights were tweaked last night. I'll know what the actual plan is closer to 7ish when I get to the park, but there is a VERY good chance it'll be in the show this evening."
...and quote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom