Disneyland Maintenance Reporting Thread

Axoman

Another month later (this is the third month's picture of what is becoming my personal park pet peeve):

View attachment 660476

On a happier note - the shaman is FINALLY back where he belongs!
Glue a coin to it and hide a piece of chewed gum somewhere, then make a post on the Disneyland reddit about it and it will be taken care of. (At least the coin and gum, don't know if they would fix rest)

Phroobar

Glue a coin to it and hide a piece of chewed gum somewhere, then make a post on the Disneyland reddit about it and it will be taken care of. (At least the coin and gum, don't know if they would fix rest)
I wonder if Magic Mountain ever cleaned the gum off the support beam on Gold Rusher.

gum.jpg

gerarar

Premium Member
Apparently two cars collided on Autopia and then the first car jumped the track onto the concrete curb? Even weirder, the occupant in the jumped car apparently fled the scene.

No clue how that could even happen, but at least no one was injured (so far)..

Consumer

Apparently two cars collided on Autopia and then the first car jumped the track onto the concrete curb? Even weirder, the occupant in the jumped car apparently fled the scene.

This is not the first time Autopia has derailed. I recall a tweet several years ago of somebody's car jumping the track into the grass.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I've been meaning to ask this since my trip in May. Y'all know the red wagon that is/was at the Fantasyland entrance to Galaxy's Edge that has WED on the side?

1660626546732.png

So when I was there in May, it was turned into this:

IMG_3805.JPG

Does anyone know why? Was it temporary while the wagon was being refurbished? Is it still like that or has the wagon returned? Or is this permanent?

CaptinEO

Original Poster
I've been meaning to ask this since my trip in May. Y'all know the red wagon that is/was at the Fantasyland entrance to Galaxy's Edge that has WED on the side?

View attachment 660806

View attachment 660808

Does anyone know why? Was it temporary while the wagon was being refurbished? Is it still like that or has the wagon returned? Or is this permanent?
Wagons represent an era of oppression for many, they were axed by the inclusion committee.

Dear Prudence

The last time I rode Autopia in May my car legit died. I had a panic attack on the track way. I will never ride Autopia again now because of this.

Dear Prudence

View attachment 660806

View attachment 660808

It's a real antique wagon, it may have gone in for some repairs or restorations.

Disney Irish

Premium Member

View attachment 660806

View attachment 660808

I can't say for sure, but I believe it was there in July when I went.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom