Disneyland Maintenance Reporting Thread

Nirya

The absolute funniest thing I saw recently was on The Golden Bachelor, which did a Disneyland date (as you would expect an ABC reality show to try and do from time to time). The show did a great job of highlighting the park and doing all the big stuff (the final part of the date was in the Dream Suite, for example), but the funniest part was when the couple went on Big Thunder, where they showed a bunch of the ride including the final lift hill, which was not working properly. Gotta love that attention to detail.

Touchdown

So, does Rise ever open on time? I thought the whole point of closing early was to allow the ride to open promptly at opening, any idea why DL seems incapable of opening this ride hours later everyday if that’s the case? DHS has done a much better job getting their version up.

PiratesMansion

So, does Rise ever open on time? I thought the whole point of closing early was to allow the ride to open promptly at opening, any idea why DL seems incapable of opening this ride hours later everyday if that’s the case? DHS has done a much better job getting their version up.
Speaking hypothetically, perhaps it helps that DHS only has like nine rides to do maintenance for.

Too Many Hats

Agreed! Indy was a true win in my eyes; pretty much every effect post-refurb was in working order including the boulder + wall.

Yep, the boulder scene and the "lava" were both working during my ride on Saturday. Indy's "You had to look, didn't you?" audio didn't play, but otherwise it was (I think) as perfect a ride as you can get in 2024 (given the effects that are still "turned on").

Great to hear. How are the dynamite blasts on Big Thunder holding up?

The projections and puffs of smoke are all working. There was no orange/yellow color to the huge final puff of smoke, so maybe a light is out. But the scene is great regardless.

BirdbyBird

The absolute funniest thing I saw recently was on The Golden Bachelor, which did a Disneyland date (as you would expect an ABC reality show to try and do from time to time). The show did a great job of highlighting the park and doing all the big stuff (the final part of the date was in the Dream Suite, for example), but the funniest part was when the couple went on Big Thunder, where they showed a bunch of the ride including the final lift hill, which was not working properly. Gotta love that attention to detail.
womp womp

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom