Disneyland Australia

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Sorry but the rest of the Indy ride will be out in a week today. Im going on vaction till next friday. Talk to you later.:king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Hi, Im back. The rest of the Indy ride will be put out towmarrow along with Magic Carpets of Aladdin. :king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Im not going to be able to get all of the Indy ride now so the rest will come next Saturday. The Indy ride will be very diffderent then the others. This one will use the Spiderman technology. There is going to be one room that I added myself. This room is you enter and you start go to the top of hill were Shorty is. When you start going up the hill the rock platforms that your on start to spin while your on top of it. There also is spinning platrom were Shortyis encaged. You can here him yelling "Indy I fell sick". There is another part to the ride the whole ride will be out a week from his monday. Another thing is Magic Carpets of Aladdin is a clone from WDW. Last This land will be one of the few lands that may get a new ride after I post the Indy ride.:king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Hi I found a computer at the camp im at. I have no updates but I wanted to say HI . My next update will be this comming Sunday.:king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
I have thought up of a new story idea for Indy. You people get to chose which one gets picked. The idea that the most people likes will be the one I use. The first one the one I already talked about. Here is the other one: The story is that almost all Christian artifacts have been reported missing. The Ark from Washington D.C is gone. People have been seen digging around the area were the holy grail was lost. Indy knows that this is connected in some way. So Indy find's some clues about who did this. He finds out that it is a group of natives from the Pacific Island of Verveti. These goup of natives are going to use these artifacts to devlope a weapon to take over the world and our good friend Indy and You the Volunteer have to stop it. So let the Votingg begin.

The_CEO

Originally posted by Mouse3268
I have thought up of a new story idea for Indy. You people get to chose which one gets picked. The idea that the most people likes will be the one I use. The first one the one I already talked about. Here is the other one: The story is that almost all Christian artifacts have been reported missing. The Ark from Washington D.C is gone. People have been seen digging around the area were the holy grail was lost. Indy knows that this is connected in some way. So Indy find's some clues about who did this. He finds out that it is a group of natives from the Pacific Island of Verveti. These goup of natives are going to use these artifacts to devlope a weapon to take over the world and our good friend Indy and You the Volunteer have to stop it. So let the Votingg begin.

Eh i like the 2nd.. But i dont see how it would work. Ride Wise.. BTW - James. Im still working on Indiana Jones and the Temple OF Lost Souls.. Sadly Im flying across country tomorrow so i wont be on the work till end of next week..

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw

Eh i like the 2nd.. But i dont see how it would work. Ride Wise.. BTW - James. Im still working on Indiana Jones and the Temple OF Lost Souls.. Sadly Im flying across country tomorrow so i wont be on the work till end of next week..

That is the story if it is chosen I will find a way to ride wise.:king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Originally posted by james4023464
I love the 2nd, please do this one:D

That's the one I liked but Im going to wait untill towmarrow untill Monday before count up the ballouts. During tat time Im going to work on Around the World in 80 Days. :king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Sorry I forgot to tell you what Around the World in 80 Days is. It is a new thought up ride for Mysterious Island. Your cars are suspended hot air ballons. More detial will be put up before Monday. :king:

james4023464

Sorry I forgot to tell you what Around the World in 80 Days is. It is a new thought up ride for Mysterious Island. Your cars are suspended hot air ballons. More detial will be put up before Monday. :king:
I've been waiting for this ride, it sounds awsome.

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Here are the places that your hot air ballon will fly over. Most of the locations are from the book. Some are ones I added in that would be in the fight route of the book. I will put an B for the places in the book and a N for places I added:

1.Mysterious Island ( The Island is in the Mediterranean Sea, east of Crete, south of Rhodes, west of Cyprus,and north of Egypt)- N

2.Egypt- B

3. Arabia-N

4. India- B

5. Hong Kong-B

6. Japan-B

7. Hawaii-N

8. San Francisco-B

9. Chicago-N

10. New York-B

11. London-B (the orginal take off point in the book)

12. Paris-B

13. Greece-N

14. Mysterious Island-N (ending point)

I will go into more detail later tonight or towmarrow :king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Originally posted by james4023464
nice, will there be animatronics, or special effects. Or will there just be monuments from the cities. Keep up the great work.

Some animatronics, here's some: 1. In India there will be animatronic elephants 2. In places like New York, San Fransico, and London there will be animatronic cars (the book takes place in th 1870's but the ride is going to take palce in the early 1920's) . There will be a lot of special effects, here's some: 1. When you go over the oceans there will be real water under you with waves. 2. In-between India and Hong Kong there will be a simulated strom will lighting and rain (you don't get very wet though becuse ballon covers the rain). That just a little bit. Right know Im building a model of the hot air ballon. Most of it will come by mid-week. :king:

james4023464

Some animatronics, here's some: 1. In India there will be animatronic elephants 2. In places like New York, San Fransico, and London there will be animatronic cars (the book takes place in th 1870's but the ride is going to take palce in the early 1920's) . There will be a lot of special effects, here's some: 1. When you go over the oceans there will be real water under you with waves. 2. In-between India and Hong Kong there will be a simulated strom will lighting and rain (you don't get very wet though becuse ballon covers the rain). That just a little bit. Right know Im building a model of the hot air ballon. Most of it will come by mid-week. :king:
this ride sounds so awsome, I wish it was real.

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Here is the flight map for Around the World in 80 Days.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 59

Mouse3268

Original Poster
I found a way to get pics on here so here is the map of Shadowlands.

Attachments

• shadowlands.jpg
    shadowlands.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 72

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom