Disneyland Australia

Mouse3268

Original Poster
I thought up of a new idea about Indy. Indy will not be in this park. Indy will though be in The Disney Studios. The Diseny Studios will be different then the ones in Orlando and Paris. The one here will have ride's and shows based just on Disney Movies (and other movies that Diseny can use like Star Wars and Indian Jones. As well as the movie companys Diseny Owns) I will go more in to detail after the RCT2 park is done for the Magic Kingdom. But taking the palce for Indy will be up to you all to decied (because I can't think of anything) Also the Indy ride will be the second idea with 2-0 victory. All of Around the World in 80 will be posted Friday. :king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Sorry about not getting Around the World in 80 days done. I was gone a lot and I didn't get to a computer for a long time. I will get Around the World in 80 days done before I leave on my vaction. But I need your help on 2 things. One, I need you people to help me think of replacement for Indy (going to the other park). Two I need some help thinking of movie's and T.V shows that Diseny could use. Here is the list I have:

1.Water Boy
2. Star Wars
3. Spy Kids
4. Indian Jones
5. Twilght Zone
6. Armageddon
7. Pearl Harbor
8. Reign of Fire

I need more:king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
May I suggest watching the Disney Channel?

Waterboy???

Waterboy was a Touchstone movie. I know it is not a movie for kids but I going to use the football part of the movie make some type of dark ride (with no swearing) . :king:

The_CEO

I seriously cant see a Dark Ride made out of the waterboy.. ITs a comedy. I can see it as a documentary show or some kind of behind the scenes more then a dark ride..

Mouse3268

Original Poster
I seriously cant see a Dark Ride made out of the waterboy.. ITs a comedy. I can see it as a documentary show or some kind of behind the scenes more then a dark ride..

I wasttoo thinking how to make a ride based on the Water Boy. It's going to be part show part dark ride. You will be in things like the Haunted Manison. You will go around showing the Water Boy playing Football using AA and movie screans. I know that sound werid but I still have to think it over a bit more. :king:

The_CEO

Idea:

Bobby's Football School.
- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - -

You sit in a cart and you tour through the hallways or field while you take football lessons from the master.. Bobby. ..

This could be in a sports section in the park.

Other then that idea im clueless of how this can or could be done..

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Idea:

Bobby's Football School.
- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - -

You sit in a cart and you tour through the hallways or field while you take football lessons from the master.. Bobby. ..

This could be in a sports section in the park.

Other then that idea im clueless of how this can or could be done..

Not a cart a lawn mower. Im going to put a sport area in the Diseny Studios. I also thought up of a ride replacement for Indy. Im going to have a dark ride based on The Emperor New Groove. I still need help thinking up more movies and tv shows.:king:

The_CEO

May I make a suggestion?>

Dont have all EMV's and Dark rides ;)

Theres PLENTY Other ways to tell a story.

Water Flumes..

Jeep Tours..

Flat Rides with themes...

Restaurants...

OK im done... PLease take those into mind cause a real theme park wouldnt have that many EMV attractions...

Mouse3268

Original Poster
May I make a suggestion?>

Dont have all EMV's and Dark rides ;)

Theres PLENTY Other ways to tell a story.

Water Flumes..

Jeep Tours..

Flat Rides with themes...

Restaurants...

OK im done... PLease take those into mind cause a real theme park wouldnt have that many EMV attractions...

I dont EMV's in my park yet (Tall Tales). But I am going to have The Emperors New Groove be a dark ride on logs. I just thought of something really funnie to put in this ride. I will post this ride after Around the World in 80 Days is done.:king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
I thought up of another movie's:

1. The Sixth Sense
2. Sings
3. The Rookie
4. Remeber the Titians (sp)

To add a note all the movie's I have listed are not 100% sure of becoming a ride or show.:king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Here is a map of Adventureland. Towmarrow I will have a map of Mysterious Island along wilth Around the World in 80 Days.

Adventureland Map:

I- The Emperor New Groove
II- Filk's Fun Fair
III- The Lion King{Battle For Pride Rock}
IV- Magic Carpets of Alladin

Attachments

• adventureland.jpg
    adventureland.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 65

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Here is Mysterisous Island Map. Around the World in 80 Days, Emperors New Groove, Mulan's Dragon Coster, and Maybe Moster's Inc. Laugh House will be posted Sunday the 12th once I get back from my vaction. Talk to you then.:king:

Attachments

• mysterisuos island.jpg
    mysterisuos island.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 67
Originally posted by Mouse3268
Sorry about not getting Around the World in 80 days done. I was gone a lot and I didn't get to a computer for a long time. I will get Around the World in 80 days done before I leave on my vaction. But I need your help on 2 things. One, I need you people to help me think of replacement for Indy (going to the other park). Two I need some help thinking of movie's and T.V shows that Diseny could use. Here is the list I have:

1.Water Boy
2. Star Wars
3. Spy Kids
4. Indian Jones
5. Twilght Zone
6. Armageddon
7. Pearl Harbor
8. Reign of Fire

Star Wars and Indy are both held by Lucas, Twlight Zone is owned by CBS(Viacom). Disney could still use these sine they already have, but these would just not make it a true pure "Disney" park, but that is okay look at Disney-MGM pracitcally nothing is there. Isn't Spy Kids Nickoldeon(Viacom)?

Anyways what about the Disney Live action calssics, Swiss Family Robinson, 20,000 Leauges Under the Sea, Mary Poppins, Old Yeller, Dic Tracy(I think) and so on, I know I am missing quite a few but I have been up for a while and my brain is not functioning. Also Amargedon (attraction already at WDS), something more theatrical with Shakespeare in Love, the list goes on and on, have you tried going to Mirimax, Touchstone or Hollywood Pictures websites? I am sure they have a film archive. I know I am missing some real classics Touchstone had. Then for a darker side of the park add in some Demension movies, Scream and such. Then there is also their partnership with Henson that could provide several Muppet themed attractions as well.

There area many, many possiblites so choose well and you could have a really cool park.:sohappy:

Originally posted by Mouse3268

1.Water Boy
2. Star Wars
3. Spy Kids
4. Indian Jones
5. Twilght Zone
6. Armageddon
7. Pearl Harbor
8. Reign of Fire

Star Wars and Indy are both held by Lucas, Twlight Zone is owned by CBS(Viacom). Disney could still use these sine they already have, but these would just not make it a true pure "Disney" park, but that is okay look at Disney-MGM nothing is there. Isn't Spy Kids Nickoldeon(Viacom)?

Anyways what about the Disney Live action calssics, Swiss Family Robinson, 20,000 Leauges Under the Sea, Mary Poppins, Old Yeller, ________ Tracy(I think) and so on, I know I am missing quite a few but I have been up for a while and my brain is not functioning. Also Amargedon (attraction already at WDS), something more theatrical with Shakespeare in Love, the list hoes on and on, have you tried going to Mirimax, Touchstone or Hollywood Pictures websites I am sure they have a film archive. I know I am missing some real classics Touchstone had. Then for a darker side of the park add in some Demension movies, Scream and such. Then there is also their partnership with Henson that could provide several Muppet themed attractions as well.

There area many, many possiblites so choose well and you could have a really cool park.:sohappy:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Around the world in 80 days will come out twomarrow or Saturday. I have been why to tied up with fottball now starting that I haven't had any time to work a long time on this. I have I all done in my head know and it will be typed out by at lest Saturday. I have two things about my Diseny Studio park. 1 Spy Kids is a Mirimax and a Demension. 2. Evey thing will be in land based on what the movies is about ex. Horror/Fear( Twilght Zone, Scream, The Sixth Sense, Sings, and Unbreakable), Sports ( Waterboy, The Rookie, Rember the Titians), Drama (Shakespeare in Love,Old Yeller), Action( Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Pearl Harbor), and Disaster (Amargedon,Reign of Fire ). Im also going to look at the different Web Sites to find more Movies. Another thing is I still got to put 100% on the Magic Kingdom be for the Diseny Stidious (sp). :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom