Disneyland Australia

Mouse3268

Original Poster
I am going to build a Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 park ( my RCT dosen't work) called Disneyland Australia . Every week or so I am going to put out info on the ride's that are going to be in each land. I am going to go though every land untill Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 come's out. Then I going to build the park I am planing right know and then post it. So far I have all the land's and the rides that are going to be it (some will have captions tell a tiny part about it)Here are the land and rides:

Australia Disneyland

Lands (going counter clockwise)
1. Main Street
2. Shadowland
3. Adventureland
4. Mysterious Island
5. Toontown
6. Fantasyland
7. Alice’s Wonderland
8. Critter Country
9. Tom Sawyers Island
10.Frontierland
11.New Orleans Square
Rides/Shows in each land

Main Street
1. Main Street Opera House (showing Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln)
2. Main Street Theater (showing 3 old Disney cartoons)
3. Main Street Cars
4. Main Street Emporium (showing new thing’s to come)
5. Railroad station

Shadowland
1.Villain Mountain
2. Kaa Swings
3. Hades Underworld
5. Devil Manor (play house)

Adventureland
1. Filk’s Fun fair
It’s Tough to be a Bug
Tuck & Roll Bumper Cars
Hemlic’s Food Train
Franci’s Tea Cups
Princes Dot’s water maze
2. Magic Carpets of Aladdin
3. The Lion King{Battle for Pride Rock}
4. Indian Jones and the Sreach for Shroty
5. Railroad station

Mysterious Island
1. Journey to the Center of the Earth
2. 2,000 Leagues Under the Sea
3. Aquatopia

Toontown
1. Donald’s Bumper Boats
2. Roger Rabbit’s Cartoon Spin
3. Goofy’s Barnstormer
4. Mickey’s House
5. Minnie’s House
6. Jolly Trolley
7. Railroad Station

Fantasyland
1. Peter Pan’s Flight
2. It’s a Small World
3. Monsters Inc. Laugh House
4. Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
5. Disney Phlihar Magic
6. Snow White Scary Adventure (inside the Snow White Castle)
7. Mulan’s Dragon Coaster

Alice’s Wonderland
1. Mad Hatter’s Tea Cups
2. Wonderland Maze
3. Alice’s ride though Wonderland
4. Flower drop (a ride like Jumping Jellyfish,themed to the flowers in the movie)

Critter Country
1.Splash Mountain
2.The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
3.Country Bear Jamboree (The very same one that used to be at Disneyland, less money )
4.Davy Crochet vs. Mick Fink
5. Railroad station

Frontierland
1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
2. Fantasmic
3. Rafts to Tom Sawyer Island
4. Tall Tales (a high action dark ride on American tall Tales)

Tom Sawyer Island
1. Huck’s Train Tour Of Tom Sawyer Island

New Orleans Square
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. Haunted Mansion
3. Railroad station

Towmarrowland
1. Space Mountain (My own Version)
2. Astro Obiter
3. Honey I Shunk the Audience
4. Alien Encounter
5. Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Run
6. Lio & Stitch: The Ride

some spelling my be wrough( I am not good at spelling):king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Here is Villain Mountain. I could not leave this waiting while I wrok on the rest of Shadowlands. Expect the rest otf Shadowland to be done by Tuseday.

Villain Mountain is roller coaster that uses the new option in RCT2 of total braking. The line and pre-show is indoors while the roller coaster is part outdoors and part inside a Volcano. Here is the story. First you must take an Underground Moving platform under Shadowland. Then you come to Mickey’s Institute of stopping Villainy, which is very close to the border of Shadowland,(the building looks white with black Mickey Ears with MISV on the head). When you enter the building there are paintings of people or things that have changed from bad to good ex. The Beast, Cinderella’s Step Mother and Sisters, and etc. Then you go down a large hallway with large windows showing AA Nice Doctors (could someone help me with a new name) helping some famous sidekick villains. Then you go into a room with a large screen. Mickey comes on and tells you about your adventure. He tells you that all major villains have grouped together in a Volcano that they now call Villain Mountain. They are there to try to take over MISV because they are losing to many villains. Mickey tells you the reason you are is to take a ray machine that they have been developing that when rays go out it turns evil thoughts to good thoughts. Mickey then tells you they built a high-speed off road train. The train has the ray on the front and a drill to get though rock. After that Mickey says good luck and then you’re off. You enter another room that is the loading station. You see the trains (which is red with, a black Mickey head on the front of the train, the ray and drill on top of the Mickey head, and the front row gets a steering wheel like in indy). Then you leave the station. You go though some sad dead trees. Then you get to the mountain and you start going up the Volcano on a chain lift(a quiet one). Then you go around the top of the volcano were you go around the inner side of the top of the Volcano one full time. Then you go down and around in circles on something like a path. Then all of a sudden your train stops and AA Wicked Witch Pops out from a hole in the rock and you get your picture taken (if you look behind her you can see The Queen of Hearts and Prince John sitting in a a cave watching VNN- Villain News Network on a rock chairs ). The Wicked Witch then asks what are you doing her, whatever it is you wont be a problem much longer. Then you start going back down closer to the lava. Then you go under were the Wicked Witch was. Then a bunch of Villains (Jafar, Scar, Shere Khan, Frollo, Stromboli, and Captain Hook) look down at you and they laugh at you. Then you continue to go down until you get a bridge over the lava. You drive on the bridge when all of a sudden Maleficentpops out of the lava and you stop agin. She tells you that the only reason whey the Villains grouped together in the Volcano was to steal technology from MISV to build their own ray. This one though would make people bad not good. They plan on using this ray to take over the Magic Kingdom. She then tells you that you will be the first test of the ray. Then she calls all the Villains to look out to see the test. She says this will be a grand day in Villain History. She is just about to fire the ray when all of the sudden the good ray is activated and used (The rays looks like the fire sent out of the skull in indy ride in Tokyo). She and all the other Villains yell NO, I, I, I Fell good thank you friends. Just after she says rocks start falling down (like in Big Thunder Mountain Railroad). She tells that the rays must have started a rockslide and she says you should get out. You start to a wall to dig a hole to get when you hear the all at once Villains start saying Thank You. Then the train blasts at the wall and digs though it (like the safety check part in Test Track) You get to the unload station and the ride is over. Then you go to a post show were Mickey tells you a villians surived and that you did a goog job. After that you go into a gift shop.

james4023464

all of this happens on a speeding rollercoaster:veryconfu I don't know the ride sounds kind of cheesy. I'm not trying to insult you it's just my opinion, sorry.

BTW: Just in case you were using the proposed Villian land to MK as "Shadowland" and were not aware the propsed land was actually called Shadowlands. No bigge, just thought you might want to know.

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Thank you for telling me about the the s in Shadowlands and I am also going to work on some details to make it less cheesy. Thank you for your opinion. :king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
I have changed my mind and I am going to post a ride every time I get it done. So with that here is Kaa Swings

2.Kaa Swings
Kaa Swings are normal carnival swings with a twist. The sturchture for Kaa Swings is like The Kite Eating Tree at Camp Snoopy at the Mall of America but much bigger. The line starts in a large root. Once you enter the root it looks like the line for it’s Tough to be a Bug (The walls of the root looks like real wood). You then get to a point were you get in a elevator made of vines. Then it takes you up to the top area of the tree. Were you would see about 24 swings that look like Kaa. You can see the leg holes. Once you are seated the swings would move up and a panel were your feet were moves so there is hole. Then you slowly drop down to were people not on the ride can see you. Then you start spinning like normal swings. After some time you come back up. The panel is put back in place. Then you take an elevator back down and you exit the ride. For safety concerns the panels that slide are large enough that no one could hurt themselves by putting there hands out and get their arms pulled out.

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Originally posted by james4023464
The swings sound very cool.

Thank you. :) Also Towmarrow I will put a map of Shadowland and Hades Underworld will be posted Towmarrow or Tuesday.:king:

james4023464

Mouse3268, is it o.k if I copy your idea and make a Disneyland Virginia. I liked your idea so much of making a Disney Park a made one my self, but I am going to draw mine. I will probaly post my park tomorow, if its o.k with you I don't want anybody thinking I'm copying you. I just spent the whole night thinking of the lands and the rides. The only things I coppied you was Snow White's Castle, Hades Underworld, and the Tall Tale Dark ride. My Hades underworld is a play area. Whats yours like? I love your rides keep up the good work:king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Sure I don't care. Also my Hades Underworld is like POTC. I'll be working on it tody and it will be poster nonight or this time towmarrow. One last thing Im adding a new ride to Myesterious called Around the world in 80 Days. It will be a dark ride were your in a hot airballon. The rest of the ride will be posted with the rest of Myesterious Island.:king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Hello agin. Dose anybody know how I would bring a Word doc with a picture in it. If not dose anybody know of I could adventully get it on there. Thanx:king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Here is Hades Underworl. I Still need to know how I can put my map up. Also Devil Manor will be done Wen.

Hades Underworld
Hades Underworld is a dark ride/small fume ride. Here’s the story: At first you enter a Greek style building. Then you enter a hallway with vases with pictures showing pictures from Hercules. You turn left and it’s more pictures. Then you take a right and there’s a door leading to the pre show room. Once you enter the room there is a cast member in a toga. He tells you that you are going to go on boat ride showing the major events in Hercules life. You then go to the loading platform. You enter the boats (they look like the boats from POTC or IASW except for a more wooden look). Then you’re off. The first thing you see is a mountain with a baby Hercules and the two snakes (looks very cheep and you see small blue flames around). Then all of a sudden the mountain tips and hits you (well kind of). Then you start to her laughter in the background. You then see a sign that says the river Stcix (Underworld River). You then turn left (the ride would have turned right). Then you take a plunge the size as POTC. You then go right then strait. All the colors seem green. Then you turn right and you see this huge gate (like Jurassic Park). Then the gate opens and Hades is right there (he got let out of the Pit of Souls by Pain and Panic). He says that you died and he will be giving you a tour of the Underworld before you are made to live in the Pit of Souls. Then he says well as you can see here is the (3-headed dog). He will make sure you don’t leave. Next he shows you a bunch monsters from Greek Mythology. Then he shows you his “office”. You can see the map of the world, Pain & Panic, and the fates. He tells you that is the end of the tour and you will now go to the Pit of Souls. Your boat then goes into the Pit of Souls (you start spinning). When all of a sudden Hercules and Zeus come. They tell Hades that these people must be let go because you were the one that made the accident. He confesses and lets you go. He then gets his punishment (lighting bolts). You then go up. After that you take a right and up unload.

Originally posted by Mouse3268
I Still need to know how I can put my map up.

If you would transfer the pic to Power Point you could change the file extension when you "save as" to save the slide or presentation as jpg of gif file(s). Theoretically it would be possible to manually change the extension of the file when you go to save it however I am not sure if it would work. I know doing it in power point will though.

Re-thinking the situation I am not really sure what your problem is... if you had the picture to insert into the word document; why can't you attach the image as a gif or jpeg file and then cut and paste the text into the message feild?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom