Disneyland Australia

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Here's Devil Manor.

Devil Manor is a bounce/play house (like Goofys Bounce House) for little kids themed after 101 Dalmationds . There is one room and its the T.V room were Horace and Jasper were whatching the dogs but really T.V. Everything in the room looks just like it came out of the movie. The T.V even has that wierd gameshow on it.
it. Then only thing different is that there is more chair's then the movie to jump on. When I build the park in RCT2 this ride will be a croked house. :king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Filk's Fun Fair will be posted tomarrow. It will be the same rides but a little different then you think.:king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Originally posted by TTA Traveler
can we call your park "Disney Down Under"? instead of Disneyland Australia?

I like that name better. It sounds more catchy, It's the new name of the resort. Also Then new name to the Indy ride is Indiana Jones and the Search for Shorty(the kid for the second movie) and at last here is Filk's Fun Fair:

Flik's Fun Fair is a subland to Adventureland. It is not a clone though to the on that is in DCA. The idea of the subland is P T Circus has came back to the ant hill. When you enter this subland you have to cross Hemlick's Food Train Tracks. So no one get's run over a sitck with a bottel cap comes down when the train comes by. Now that we are here lets go to Hemlick's Food train (could have differen't name). It is a train that goes around the subland and it shows what type of food Hemlick likes. Right next to Hemlick's food train is Princes Dot’s water maze. Which is a mave though tall grass and water suprises. At the end of the subland is It's Tough To Be A Bug. ITTBAB is the same as the one at AK and DCA. The location of the theater is undrer the ant hill. You go to the top of the ant hill and you though the hole on top of the ant hill to an elevator. The show is the same and then you take a different elevator up and into a giftshop. Next is Frainc's Spinner. Orignaly it was ment to be a teacup ride but then we would have two in one park and I thought that was to much. But now it is a scrambler. At last we get to Tuck & Roller bumper Cars. This is the same as DCA. :king:

WeirdOne

Hey hey, you're technically stealing my name for my RCT resrot I actually started and built an amount of and it was the best thing almost anyone here had seen, but since I lost my server, I haven't been able to access and finish it. - The WeirdOne :D

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Here is the type of ride and minor detals to Lion King: Battle for Pride Rock. The ride is a water coaster like Journey to Atlantis. There will be 6 very large showrooms each themed to the music from the movie. Most major details will be out by Monday at the latest. I hope by Sunday though. One last thing Indian Jones and the Sreach for Shorty is not what you think it is.:king:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Originally posted by ghosthost14
have you started to make your park on RCT?

No because my RCT is not working for some reason. Im waiting RCT2 to come out and Im going to build it then.:king:

The only problem is that since Australia is somewhat secluded and could support a resort itself, the name should be in some reverence of that. I do not believe that Australians consider them selves "Down Under"; this is more of an outsider term. For the same reason TDL was not called Oriental Disneyland in the end, the name was changed in the project stage because the "orient" was a term coined by Europeans not Asians.

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Here is Lion King: Battle for Pride Rock

This ride is an outdoor boat ride showing the story of the Lion King, but is not just a boat ride. In this ride there is no pre show. You enter boat’s that look like alligators (from I Just Can’t Wait to be King part). You start your journey going around the front of pride rock. You can see Simba getting hold by Rafiki and Mufasa and Sarabi is behind looking on. At this time Circle of Life is being played in your boat. You then turn around and you see Scar talking to a kid Simba. Right when you get there you here Simaba saying “Elephant Graveyard”. Then you turn left and you see a pyramid of animals with Nala and Simba on top with Zazu flying around. You start to up and around the pyramid of animals, the all the way around until you go over the track you just were at. At the song “ Oh I just can’t wait to be king” is being played. Then you drop into a pool of water in the Elephant Graveyard. After you pass the Elephant Skeletons you see the three Hyenas getting wrestled by Mufasa and Simba, Nala, and Zazu are looking on. At this time you are really in doors you don’t know it though because the side walls are so far apart and there a dead trees in the way. Atfter that you turn left but first you see Mufasa talking to Simba about the stars (The ceiling is black with glowing stars). After that you enter a cave and yopu see Scar on to p of this huge rock pillar, with a bunch hyenas in the pillar in pockets. You go around and up like animal Pyramid screen. At this time the song “ Be Prepared” is being played. Once you are at the top you drop out of the cave and into a valley. You are going about 20 mph. Wildebeests are running on both sides of you. Then on the Left you see Scar pushing Mufasa off a cliff and you see and hear Simba screaming Noooooo. After that you turn left and you slow down. You see Simba talking to Timon and Pumbaa about Hakuna matata. After that you see Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa walking on a log. At his time Simba is growing (using the clip from the movie on a screen) and the song Hakuna matata is being played. After that you see Simba and Nala talking to each other and Pumbaa is stuck in a root. Then you enter one of those you don’t know you’re in it building. You start going up to the song “ Can you Fell the Love Tonight”. You can see Simba and Nala together. Once you get to the top you see Simba saying “No I can’t come back”. Then you turn and you see Simba running after Rafiki. So you speed up and then splash into a pool. At the other side you here Rafiki saying, “He lives in you” to Simba. In the sky you see Mufasas image in the sky. Then you see the back of Pride Rock. There is dead trees and the ground it dry. You enter the back of Pride Rock and you see Scar and Simba fighting then you start to dip then you go up and down 3 times then you exit the front of Pride Rock. You then splash into a pool. After that you see Pride Rock but this time its Rafiki holding up Simba’s son with Simba and Nala in the back (the same you as before because they look alike). Then you enter the unload station and you exit into a gift shop.

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Here is the background story of Indaina Jones and the Seach for Shorty. It's been 2 years after the Indaina Jones and the Temple of Doom. Shorty has became very intersted in Indy's field of work and he went off to an acient Chinese temple in Central China. That's the last anybody has seen Shorty. A week later Indian Jones is looking on at the temple. He knows that Shorty is to young to do his work. He enter's the temple with with a band of 5 others. No one has seen him sence. The Chinese Goverment knows that his is bad rep for them. They sent up a base for volenters to go in and try to save Indy, Shorty, and the 5 other people. During the ride each of the 7 people are in different rooms. Each have a differnt trap if sent off ex. dart room, rolling ball room, fire breathing God, a bug room, ect. More Detail will be put out Friday. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom