Disneyland Australia

Mouse3268

Original Poster
If that happens the people first in line will go when they are out of the first stop the next one will go. It may make the line go slower but each stop is only about 30 seconds. Another thing is when I build this on Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 I wont be able to have all the different stops. The reason why I even told you guys about the different rooms was becuase thats what it would be if I could really build it. The last thing is I have started work on the Mulan's Dragon Coaster. The Mulan's Dragon Coaster will be a family inverter. I have a pic of a Runaway Reptar which is at Paramounts King's Island. Mulan's Dragon Coaster will be very simial to that. The trains will be red and it will be an indoor part outdoor ride. I will tell the whole next sometime this week. :)

Attachments

• rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 66

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Sorry for not posting anything since the 17th of September. I have had Football and a lot of homework. The next up date will come whenever I can post it.:)

The_CEO

Originally posted by Mouse3268
If that happens the people first in line will go when they are out of the first stop the next one will go. It may make the line go slower but each stop is only about 30 seconds. Another thing is when I build this on Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 I wont be able to have all the different stops. The reason why I even told you guys about the different rooms was becuase thats what it would be if I could really build it. The last thing is I have started work on the Mulan's Dragon Coaster. The Mulan's Dragon Coaster will be a family inverter. I have a pic of a Runaway Reptar which is at Paramounts King's Island. Mulan's Dragon Coaster will be very simial to that. The trains will be red and it will be an indoor part outdoor ride. I will tell the whole next sometime this week. :)

I can help you in NoLimits Coaster with all that if you are interested in some assistance ;)

The_CEO

Great. But it will have to be delayed for now. My computer is currently in an "acoma".. (* Cant boot windows *).. So if you want you can draw a layout and i will be happy to work on it maybe next Friday when my Desktop gets out of the Hospital ok :) :);)

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Ok I will get them to you a soon as I can. One ? In NoLimts can you build a part indoor part outdoor Roller Coaster?

The_CEO

Yes Sir... Its possible but i cant theme it well.. But i can put a building where the insides wouldbe :) Thats all.. Its mostly a Coaster Sim :)

Mouse3268

Original Poster
Ok I don't have a scaner or a way to get my plans on to the computer so could you just build something and show it to me and then we can go from there. Thanx:)

The_CEO

What do you want? Name the coaster type... and length of trains... how many stops... or slow sections.. and wild, family, or slow ride :)

Mouse3268

Original Poster
1. type- A family inverted
2. length of train- 3 cars seating two people each
3. stops- none
4. slowparts- 3
5. speed level- a mix between a simi-wild ride and a family ride

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom