Disney World Explorer banned for LIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairstow

this.....I was just going to say if you thought what this guy did was bad...you guys need to watch the video of the the guys running around the horizons ride like it was there own personal playground...if I were more tech savy and less Lazy, I would post the link but you can find it pretty easily on youtube.
People do dumb stuff like this every day at the park and never get banned. The only reason he got banned was because he put the videos on youtube. and the people calling for arrests? REALLY? For going back stage? come on now!

I think an important distinction to make between AdamTheWoo and Hoot and Chief of Mesa Verde Times is that Hoot and Chief never disputed that what they were doing was stupid and completely against park rules.
chased28.jpg

donaldtoo

Maybe a better PR move on Disney's part would've been, in lieu of banning him, to make a big announcement that they were gonna' provide him with free Mouse Counseling to "help" him with his problem.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
How much clearer does it have to be than locked doors, gates, signs, etc...
Sorry, what I meant was that they are using him as an example to others that what he does isn't going to fly. I can see how that was misinterpreted.

backinaction

I don't. He broke the rules. He was a bad, entitled passholder. I'd prosecute him if I was the mouse.

Those areas are blocked off BECAUSE THEYRE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.

Think of it this way. You have a house. You have a bedroom. Some random dude (a friend of a friend) comes over during a party and starts snooping around your bedroom and behind closed doors. You'd throw him out and never let him back in, right? Same thing here.
Not a good analogy at all. If you have a party, you could simply lock the doors to the rooms so no one would go in. I think Disney needs to start "locking their doors" metaphorically speaking. Now whether that means having more security, camera's, locks, ect. It shouldn't be that easy for someone to wander back stage. I've watched a bunch of video's of people going backstage, and they tend to get away with it because they just walk around like the own the place. If there is a problem with people going back stage, they should address the problem internally. Making an example out of this guy will only fuel the fire. If it's not this guy, it will be another and another and another after that. People have a natural curiosity to see whats backstage and that wont stop because one guy got caught and banned. I'm sure the next backstage video will pop up on youtube soon enough.

PhotoDave219

Not a good analogy at all. If you have a party, you could simply lock the doors to the rooms so no one would go in. I think Disney needs to start "locking their doors" metaphorically speaking. Now whether that means having more security, camera's, locks, ect. It shouldn't be that easy for someone to wander back stage. I've watched a bunch of video's of people going backstage, and they tend to get away with it because they just walk around like the own the place. If there is a problem with people going back stage, they should address the problem internally. Making an example out of this guy will only fuel the fire. If it's not this guy, it will be another and another and another after that. People have a natural curiosity to see whats backstage and that wont stop because one guy got caught and banned. I'm sure the next backstage video will pop up on youtube soon enough.

No, its a perfect analogy.

Tom Morrow

Adamthewoo is one of the best youtube channels in existence. I love his channel, very little of it is even about Disney. I can't say he didn't have it coming, though. I feel that the DarkSideDisney people deserve this far more than Adam, since they actively go out of their way to cheat, steal, and scam from Disney and tell the internet how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom