Disney Visa package discounts are out! (8/13/07)

pinkrose

Disney has released discounts for MYW packages for Disney Visa cardholders!!! These are for travel dates 9/30/07 -12/23/07.

Magic Your Way Package is code ZQL
Magic Your Way plus Dining is code ZQM

You must book this offer by 09/26 and it's based on availability. Certain restrictions apply.

You can contact any of our Kingdom Konsultants and we'd be happy to get you booked!! Remember... we don't charge a fee for our services. :)

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com
Elizabeth@kingdomkonsultant.com

Toll free 1-866-566-7858
Elizabeth direct line 1-205-664-9116 (Alabama area)

Irie

I was able to book at the Coronado Springs and was able to save $519.75. The Carribean Beach, WL and AKL were not available, but they did have rooms at the SSR.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Disney has released discounts for MYW packages for Disney Visa cardholders!!! These are for travel dates 9/30/07 -12/23/07.

Magic Your Way Package is code ZQL
Magic Your Way plus Dining is code ZQM

You must book this offer by 09/26 and it's based on availability. Certain restrictions apply.

You can contact any of our Kingdom Konsultants and we'd be happy to get you booked!! Remember... we don't charge a fee for our services. :)

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com
Elizabeth@kingdomkonsultant.com

Toll free 1-866-566-7858
Elizabeth direct line 1-205-664-9116 (Alabama area)
Yep!...Got my notice today! :D :wave:

Upvote 0

Cindyrella

Can someone explain the savings? I called WDW and, using the discount code, was quoted $450 for 4 nights at ASM. (I asked twice for the agent to confirm that this was the discounted price.) However, just was quoted $447 from the WDW web site. What gives?

Hmm, I'm not sure. When I called earlier today to book a value using the Visa discount code, I was told none were available. I had to take a lake view room at Coronado Springs.

Upvote 0

WDWFigment

Wow, I'm shocked it all booked up that quickly. Thankfully my friend will still be working the CP at this time so my room discount should be even better for our Christmas trip. I believe they get 60% off select rooms at Christmas (at least that's what I remember reading someplace...at worst it's 40% off for value resorts!)

Upvote 0

CRad1028

Thanks. I saved $600+ at CBR for 11/28 thru 12/8. Don't forget about the loop-hole with Disney travel. The whole trip is at the discounted rate if your trip over laps into the non-discounted days. I hoped I worded it correctly.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

The availability is dependent on your exact dates. I would tell you that this package is extremely limited and has been going very quickly. If you can, be flexible with your dates, your resorts, or for best shot, both!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

Well that's depressing...so much for my cardmember exclusives. I wouldn't be able to get away for that long anyway. shame shame shame....

please post something if any of you hear about november/december value season discounts or FL resident offers. hoping to save some money on my December trip!

My sister is needing a discount code for Oct so I am looking for one for her. I am sick because I knew all about the free dining and all but had no idea that we would be able to go in Sept. Now that we are going I feel like I am getting cheated a little.:lookaroun I did use a discount code for my room only at CS so that was good but the deal today would have been better for me. I missed it again by two weeks. :zipit:

Upvote 0

L Fisher

The thing is we already booked our room a year ago and paid for our deposit by cash. We didn't have a Disney Visa at the time but since then have gotten one so I guess my question would be do they re-do the whole reservation or just adjust the savings on our current reervation? Also my party is a grand gathering and we've booked 4 rooms..

Upvote 0

SweetPea

Your deposit does not have to be made with your Disney Visa. As long as you have the code, they will take it. Months ago, I booked a room only reservation to hold a room in the event a discount did not come out for the time we are going. So, yesterday, I basically called them, made a new reservation, made the deposit with my debit card (even though I do have a Disney Visa) and then cancelled the previous reservation and they credited that deposit back to the card I used then. Quick and easy and saved $450.00. Can't wait!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

L Fisher

Your deposit does not have to be made with your Disney Visa. As long as you have the code, they will take it. Months ago, I booked a room only reservation to hold a room in the event a discount did not come out for the time we are going. So, yesterday, I basically called them, made a new reservation, made the deposit with my debit card (even though I do have a Disney Visa) and then cancelled the previous reservation and they credited that deposit back to the card I used then. Quick and easy and saved $450.00. Can't wait!!!:sohappy:

Thanks for the info! That's what I needed to know..And I like the Quick and Easy part even more..

Upvote 0

Disney MDACK

I just got off the phone with Disney the Polynesian and Contemporaty are sold out however the GF and AKL are still available as well as all moderates

The woman I talked to last night said that AKL is sold out along with CBR. What gives? Is it just a matter of who you get on the phone? :shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom