Disney Visa package discounts are out! (8/13/07)

pinkrose

Disney has released discounts for MYW packages for Disney Visa cardholders!!! These are for travel dates 9/30/07 -12/23/07.

Magic Your Way Package is code ZQL
Magic Your Way plus Dining is code ZQM

You must book this offer by 09/26 and it's based on availability. Certain restrictions apply.

You can contact any of our Kingdom Konsultants and we'd be happy to get you booked!! Remember... we don't charge a fee for our services. :)

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com
Elizabeth@kingdomkonsultant.com

Toll free 1-866-566-7858
Elizabeth direct line 1-205-664-9116 (Alabama area)

wannabeBelle

Well it sort of is a combination of both actually. Initially I Am sure there is a set number of rooms available. After that it depends on what the resort is doing and what the numbers look like for each resort. I would imagine that is determined by the management at different points as it get closer to one's check in date and then the decision would be made as to if more rooms should be put into this discount vs another type of discount ( AP room rates, Florida resident rates etc) I cant imagine that a number of rooms would make a huge difference in the overall plan though. I Agree with you on the no prebooking though. When I look to book a room, Ill look at if I can be flexible on the dates the resort or ideally both. If I Am locked into a set date range, Ill wait to see what discounts come out and then select my reort from one of the ones offered. I kind of think of it as Disney Roulette except I think you cant go wrong with any Disney resort. If my dates are flexible, I can try out a bunch of dates with the available discount and see if I can get a resort I really want. The only time I will book a room without the discount is if I HAVE to be there on a particular set of dates and I WANT a certain resort. Usually that isnt the case for me though. Belle

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Not a problem Mousefan!!! I certainly dont mean to sound like dont try for the discount, I would certainly advise to do so. However if your resort isnt available and your dates cant be changed due to vacation timing, airline tickets etc. as long as you are willing to pay full rack rate, then it shouldnt be a problem. Are you a AAA member? If so those discounts have already been released and you should certainly see if you can save anything on that now and if a better deal comes out later, see if you can switch then!!! Some savings beats no savings at all anytime!!! Best of luck!! Belle

That's just what I did; booked AAA rate for room-only with the hope that a package discount comes out, at which time I"ll switch. If the discount's available for my resort/dates, of course! And we have the Disney Visa card so hopefully that helps... thanks again for the great info!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

That's just what I did; booked AAA rate for room-only with the hope that a package discount comes out, at which time I"ll switch. If the discount's available for my resort/dates, of course! And we have the Disney Visa card so hopefully that helps... thanks again for the great info!

Because great minds think alike!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom