News Disney Vacation Club announces plans for more than 350 new cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

ToTBellHop

Way different at the resort that has basic campsites where you can put a tent for relatively cheap for "staying on property", sorry, there are some trash people that go to FW, and I'm sure if you've seen or experienced what I have you would say the same thing. Not saying they are all, but it attracts a certain type of person who really doesn't care to follow rules. That's all I'm saying, geez, lol. I still like the resort.
If anything, I’d say the clientele throughout WDW was become trashier. Oddly, as prices have risen.

What’s the price point where I will stop seeing spoiling yogurt in the hall at Boardwalk? Let’s set room rates there.

I saw someone changing their baby on the table at Gasparilla at the Grand. I guess money does not equate with common decency or common sense.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Only the finest plastic grass in that Riviera courtyard. Pure class and elegance.

season 9 episode 24 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

plutofan15

If anything, I’d say the clientele throughout WDW was become trashier. Oddly, as prices have risen.

What’s the price point where I will stop seeing spoiling yogurt in the hall at Boardwalk? Let’s set room rates there.

I saw someone changing their baby on the table at Gasparilla at the Grand. I guess money does not equate with common decency or common sense.
I would say that the behavior of those who see themselves as entitled is just as bad if not worse.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
It definitely should, but is replacing a trailer every 25 years more expensive than the teardown refurbs that the other resorts get every 14 years?

I would say so as the teardown refurbs are not structural. Mobile homes and Tiny homes both share the same lifespan of 30-50 years with good maintenance, but Florida especially has issues with water penetration which significancy will reduce that lifespan.

tissandtully

I am sure you have. But I have met some of the nicest and most friendly people while at FW. I guess it is just luck or bad luck who happen to meet.
Met those as well, but I'd rather not get into the experiences I've had at the main pool along with other things, I've experienced at no other resort and I've stayed at all of them at WDW. (of course every experience is anecdotal, but some stick with you)

Chip Chipperson

DCL people can be a bit gross, too. On our last cruise, my wife and I saw 2 full glasses of apple juice left in the hallway with the rest of the dishes from someone's room service.

1. Why order juice if you don't want it?
2. There are 2 sinks in the room. Why not dump the juice down the drain before putting the dishes outside the door???

tissandtully

DCL people can be a bit gross, too. On our last cruise, my wife and I saw 2 full glasses of apple juice left in the hallway with the rest of the dishes from someone's room service.

1. Why order juice if you don't want it?
2. There are 2 sinks in the room. Why not dump the juice down the drain before putting the dishes outside the door???
That wasn't apple juice

monorail81

They really should have an upgraded pool area exclusive to the DVC gated off like they do at Bay Lake. Don’t call the campground a moderate in 2023 and then pretend it has deluxe amenities in 2024. They decided not to just build a DVC at CBR and built a new deluxe. Should have done that here, too. I recognize that was Reflections.

Instead, they are going fast and cheap here. At least they recognize that with the points chart.
If I were a betting person, I’d bet they will add a DVC exclusive area. I bet it’ll go where the primitive campsite is. It’s the perfect size for a pool, community hall-type area, etc. I bet there are going to be gates installed to keep the “Campground Clientele” out of the cabin areas. It’d be very easy for them to add a gate on both ends of the road leading to the cabins. Then, they could easily add a gate leading up to that primitive area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom