News Disney Vacation Club announces plans for more than 350 new cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

Comped

I wonder when we'll see a button promoting this like GF and Disneyland got (which I added to my collection recently), given it's scheduled to open next year? Or if since it's just a takeover of existing ops with some light retouches, if it will go a bit under the radar?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I wonder when we'll see a button promoting this like GF and Disneyland got (which I added to my collection recently), given it's scheduled to open next year? Or if since it's just a takeover of existing ops with some light retouches, if it will go a bit under the radar?
Lol "light touches"?

It's essentially a 100% rebuild of the existing inventory.

Comped

Lol "light touches"?

It's essentially a 100% rebuild of the existing inventory.
When I saw "refresh" in the article, I assumed it was going to be a fairly simple referb, not extensive rebuilds, because the plain meaning of the word is commonly understood as such. Or at least that's how I understood it!

Corgi

There’s a small crane and some construction workers out on the former river country site today.

Attachments

• IMG_1684.jpeg
    IMG_1684.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1683.jpeg
    IMG_1683.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 97

scottieRoss

The cabins are not being torn down, they will be removed. They are manufactured homes. Then when they have removed the old ones, they can drop new ones in and hook them up to utilities. They will have to also work on the amenities. While not specific, they have announced that there will be upgrades.
There are also already announced upgrades coming to Pioneer Hall

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom