Disney Springs tenant watch

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
You need to pay better attention. We don't know any vendors. That's why we are attempting to stalk them. Gee whiz.
I've personally been stalking anyone I see walking around at Downtown Disney that looks like they might be a business owner. If they show up in a suit or a shirt and tie, I quietly walk behind them and follow them to their car. I then set up a webcam outside of their window to see if I can catch anything sexy that looks like signing of official paperwork.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I've personally been stalking anyone I see walking around at Downtown Disney that looks like they might be a business owner. If they show up in a suit or a shirt and tie, I quietly walk behind them and follow them to their car. I then set up a webcam outside of their window to see if I can catch anything sexy that looks like signing of official paperwork.
That's noble work you're doing. Keep it up.

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
I heard that a pizza mogul from the Midwest is going to be setting up there. He supposedly is going to be checking out locations during a secret trip in August.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
PMSL

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
We'll have to check with @George . When he isn't stalking tenants for the ACLU, he breeds zebras in his basement.

How...how does he breed them if they're gay?

They don't start off gay. They turn gay.

There's a subtlety you guys aren't getting - I breed FOR gay zebras which are prized by the zoological community. Of course, I breed with straight zebras. However, I am currently synthesizing a DNA strand that may produce a gay zebra that can reproduce (and I'm not talking about a switch hitter either).

Nemo14

paranoid.gif

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member

Similar to my cameras in select WDW hotel units so I can get a realistic estimate of occupancy rates. Be forewarned - Many will get upset when they found out about your simple, information gathering initiative. "Invasion of privacy, etc. etc."

jakeman

Similar to my cameras in select WDW hotel units so I can get a realistic estimate of occupancy rates. Be forewarned - Many will get upset when they found out about your simple, information gathering initiative. "Invasion of privacy, etc. etc."
I thought that was only to count cars in the parking lot? We all know that is the only true indicator of hotel occupancy.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I thought that was only to count cars in the parking lot? We all know that is the only true indicator of hotel occupancy.

Depends a lot on the make. I have an equation that is correlated with hotel occupancy and cars, BUT you have to get an exact estimate of each make and model. For example, A Camry represents 0.6 rooms whereas one 98 Mitsubishi Gallant means that a hotel is full.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom