Disney Springs tenant watch

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
Speaking of this @George
With your connections deep inside the Disney Springs development planning board, can we take this as official confirmation that the Disney Springs Hamburger and Condiment Emporium is officially on board as a tenant? Will they have the new Condiment Freestyle machines where I can pick between hundreds of various combinations of condiments. I've been looking forward to trying my Tartar Sauce/Sriracha/Brown Sugar/
Whipped Goat Cheese combination on my DisneyBurger.
Also, will it be designed to look like the Emporium on Main Street?
It will look like the Emporium but with a Frozen overlay. All burgers will be made with reindeer meat.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I've always found it pretty easy to spot other forum members.

They are usually sunburned to a blister sitting on the ground because they can't find a tree or bench.

Really, Ive always just looked for folk resplendent in antique Epcot t-shirts festooned with gravy stains and showered in churro dust lurching manically from one themed bathroom to another.
Thats how I first saw Monty

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I've always found it pretty easy to spot other forum members.

They are usually sunburned to a blister sitting on the ground because they can't find a tree or bench.

I have a picture of one. He is right next to the bigfoot in this picture.

Hub_09-04-10-11-29-48-0+1.jpg

Are you saying they are like Bigfoot? Therefore closer in relation to a yeti?

Should we get a strobe light?

So, what would you say the order difficulty from least to most, would you say it's harder to find:
1) A bench at WDW
2) Bigfoot / Yeti
3) The Epcot Monorail Expansion Footers
4) A Disney Springs Tenant

Does that order look correct?

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Speaking of this @George
With your connections deep inside the Disney Springs development planning board, can we take this as official confirmation that the Disney Springs Hamburger and Condiment Emporium is officially on board as a tenant? Will they have the new Condiment Freestyle machines where I can pick between hundreds of various combinations of condiments. I've been looking forward to trying my Tartar Sauce/Sriracha/Brown Sugar/
Whipped Goat Cheese combination on my DisneyBurger.
Also, will it be designed to look like the Emporium on Main Street?

Oh noes. I didn't realize I let that slip. Disney legal will be on my buttocks soon.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
So, what would you say the order difficulty from least to most, would you say it's harder to find:
1) A bench at WDW
2) Bigfoot / Yeti
3) The Epcot Monorail Expansion Footers
4) A Disney Springs Tenant

Does that order look correct?

Though from my point of view Id have correctly fitted bathroom stall door as the top one.

What is it with the big gaps so yo an see people doing their business. Im not in the navy.

jakeman

It will look like the Emporium but with a Frozen overlay. All burgers will be made with reindeer meat.
Sing it with me now:

Reindeer are better than hamburger...

I would not say they are like bigfoot, but they do tend to hang out with them. I think they are taking some sort of camouflage course form the bigfeet (bigfoots?).
Bigfite? Bigfootus?

Really, Ive always just looked for folk resplendent in antique Epcot t-shirts festooned with gravy stains and showered in churro dust lurching manically from one themed bathroom to another.
Thats how I first saw Monty
I think the "lurching" is my favorite part.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Our burgers are made out of Reindeer,
Sven don't you think that's truuuuee?

Yes, no beef in our patty
it's awfully fatty
and it's terribly bad for you

But ground beef tastes better than reindeer
Sven don't you think I'm riiiiight?

That's once again true
but less profitable too

You got me, let's go for a bite

All right!

Don't even ask what's in the hot dogs tonight

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
Our burgers are made out of Reindeer,
Sven don't you think that's truuuuee?

Yes, no beef in our patty
it's awfully fatty
and it's terribly bad for you

But ground beef tastes better than reindeer
Sven don't you think I'm riiiiight?

That's once again true
but less profitable too

You got me, let's go for a bite

All right!

Don't even ask what's in the hot dogs tonight
Hot dogs are made from formerly gay zebras. :jawdrop:

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Hot dogs are made from formerly gay zebras. :jawdrop:
Formerly zebras
or formerly gay?

Are they zebras that have been through the straight-conversion process and then killed to be stuffed into sausage encasings, or do they just kill the gay zebras and not waste the money on the conversion?

Just curious. I don't know if gay zebras and straight zebras taste different.

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
Formerly zebras
or formerly gay?

Are they zebras that have been through the straight-conversion process and then killed to be stuffed into sausage encasings, or do they just kill the gay zebras and not waste the money on the conversion?

Just curious. I don't know if gay zebras and straight zebras taste different.
We'll have to check with @George . When he isn't stalking tenants for the ACLU, he breeds zebras in his basement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom