Disney Springs tenant watch

Stitchon

I have to admit that I find it terrifying and odd that we have a whole thread devoted to stalking the vendors and sales people who will work at Disney Springs. I know if I worked at the Disney Springs Hamburger and Condiment Emporium I would be paranoid that every person I saw with a wdwmagic t-shirt or pin was keeping tabs on me.

I don't understand how this is about "stalking" anyone. This kind of speculation happens around any mall, you should see the constant news articles revolving around the new Mall at University Town Center in Sarasota.

71jason

Original Poster
I have to admit that I find it terrifying and odd that we have a whole thread devoted to stalking the vendors and sales people who will work at Disney Springs. I know if I worked at the Disney Springs Hamburger and Condiment Emporium I would be paranoid that every person I saw with a wdwmagic t-shirt or pin was keeping tabs on me.

You do realize we're talking about corporations, not the individual servers or kids working the cash registers, right?

BTW, on Twitter saw Apple is a lock. Take it for what you will.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer

If they weren't being so sneaky and underhanded we wouldn't need to be so vigilant.

Ps. Where do I queue up for my shirt and pin?

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
If they weren't being so sneaky and underhanded we wouldn't need to be so vigilant.

Ps. Where do I queue up for my shirt and pin?

You used to be able to purchase wdwmagic pins and t-shirts. I believe you could get them through this here message board. I have no idea if they were condoned by Steve (@wdwmagic ) or not or if you could still get them. I was actually thinking of getting a t-shirt myself. From time to time, I've seen one worn in the parks. It would greatly increase the chances of interacting with another forum member.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
You used to be able to purchase wdwmagic pins and t-shirts. I believe you could get them through this here message board. I have no idea if they were condoned by Steve (@wdwmagic ) or not or if you could still get them. I was actually thinking of getting a t-shirt myself. From time to time, I've seen one worn in the parks. It would greatly increase the chances of interacting with another forum member.

And, this is something you want?

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
And, this is something you want?
If I see another forum member in the parks, I run in the opposite direction. I'd never speak to another forum member while in Disney. Never, under any circumstance.
So, I support the idea of shirts and buttons. Helps me out to know if I should run away or not.

Should @wdwmagic open up a storefront at Disney Springs to facilitate this? You'd have to log in at the door with your username/password to keep non-users from entering and falsely buying wdwmagic swag.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
If I see another forum member in the parks, I run in the opposite direction. I'd never speak to another forum member while in Disney. Never, under any circumstance.
So, I support the idea of shirts and buttons. Helps me out to know if I should run away or not.

Should @wdwmagic open up a storefront at Disney Springs to facilitate this? You'd have to log in at the door with your username/password to keep non-users from entering and falsely buying wdwmagic swag.

Ooooooo

Perfect use for the new co-op store.

CDavid

How exactly does a thread exploring and documenting the new shops and restaurants which will be opening locations in Disney Springs constitute stalking? Traditional media (and WDWMagic, MiceAge, etc.) publishes articles about new retail developments which often list some of the major tenants - is this also supposed to be "terrifying and odd"? Why should new employees be concerned about people discussing - on a Disney discussion forum - the new stores opening in a Disney developed shopping complex?

Nobody has said anything about individual employees or CM's. I must admit I have literally no idea where you are coming from with this. :confused:

jakeman

I've always found it pretty easy to spot other forum members.

They are usually sunburned to a blister sitting on the ground because they can't find a tree or bench.

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
How exactly does a thread exploring and documenting the new shops and restaurants which will be opening locations in Disney Springs constitute stalking? Traditional media (and WDWMagic, MiceAge, etc.) publishes articles about new retail developments which often list some of the major tenants - is this also supposed to be "terrifying and odd"? Why should new employees be concerned about people discussing - on a Disney discussion forum - the new stores opening in a Disney developed shopping complex?

Nobody has said anything about individual employees or CM's. I must admit I have literally no idea where you are coming from with this. :confused:
You'll have to forgive @George . He's an ACLU lawyer and considers everything stalking.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We should be focusing on how to spot the Disney Springs vendors. They are much more elusive.

Oh, those guys?

They don't exist.

I have a picture of one. He is right next to the bigfoot in this picture.

Hub_09-04-10-11-29-48-0+1.jpg

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Speaking of this @George
With your connections deep inside the Disney Springs development planning board, can we take this as official confirmation that the Disney Springs Hamburger and Condiment Emporium is officially on board as a tenant? Will they have the new Condiment Freestyle machines where I can pick between hundreds of various combinations of condiments. I've been looking forward to trying my Tartar Sauce/Sriracha/Brown Sugar/
Whipped Goat Cheese combination on my DisneyBurger.
Also, will it be designed to look like the Emporium on Main Street?

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Speaking of this @George
With your connections deep inside the Disney Springs development planning board, can we take this as official confirmation that the Disney Springs Hamburger and Condiment Emporium is officially on board as a tenant? Will they have the new Condiment Freestyle machines where I can pick between hundreds of various combinations of condiments. I've been looking forward to trying my Tartar Sauce/Sriracha/Brown Sugar/
Whipped Goat Cheese combination on my DisneyBurger.
Also, will it be designed to look like the Emporium on Main Street?

If @George is to be believed, there will also be an, infidel blood, mixer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom