Disney Scrapbook Idea Swap.

loveyloo2

Haven't made any scrap books...

But I have made a couple of shadow boxes using some scrapbooking ideas...I KNOW I would love scrapbooking, but just don't have the time or a good place to do it right now....I did use some of the posted links to find some new fonts that I can use to make a new shadow box showcasing our trip to WDW this year...If I can figure out how to insert photos, I will...

ljs1691

Our thread is dying out....we need more scrapbook pictures...anyone? I love this thread too much to see it go away.

Oh, I don't think we will let that happen. There is too much scrapbooking to be done around here. It looks like there are several folks getting ready to go to the World soon so they should be posting some pages when they get back. And I will do my part to get busy with some pages myself.

I'm all for posting tips and ideas here and there just to keep us going. If we all remember to post a little something on occasion we should be fine.

loveyloo2

Thanks!

They were a lot of fun to make, but it took a while to find the right papers, adornments, fonts etc...So I can only imagine how engrossing/ overwhelming (especially if you tend to become obsessed with the details!!) it would be to create a whole scrapbook. I really do have it on my list of things to accomplish though...

:hammer:

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
I'll try to take some pics and post some more layouts tomorrow. I'm about 5 pages from finishing my Disney Cruise album!:D

I can't wait to see it! I've not gone on the Disney Cruise yet, I'm hoping to tackle that this fall. I can't wait to see your scrapbook and what all the Disney Cruise Line Has! I"m sure it's fantastic!

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
I was just looking through a link that someone on here had posted for us....I found this one, which I think is amazing!

883259.jpg

883259-2.jpg

onholiday

One of my favourite things to do, even if it sounds weird, is to copy the pins that we buy while we're there to use as embellishments. They end up looking really nice, especially if you copy them onto photo paper!

The first two are from Disneyland in Feb 2007

BOOK001.jpg
BOOK002.jpg

BOOK003.jpg
BOOK004.jpg

The rest are from Disney World in June 2006:

BOOK005.jpg
BOOK006.jpg

BOOK007.jpg
BOOK008.jpg

BOOK009.jpg
BOOK010.jpg

Sorry they don't match up perfectly!

I scrapbook really differently from most people I know. I never mat anything, and I just like doing different stuff. It really shows who I am more than anything else.

mouselvrmom

So I am still working on my 2007 book, but here are some pictures from my 2005 book. I don't care for them as much. Sometimes you look at older books and either love the pages or hate them.

mouselvrmom

More pages from my 2005 book. Again you are gong to have to click on the individual pages to get them bigger. I dont' know how people make their photos large on their posts.

mouselvrmom

These pages arent' actually from our trip, but my oldest really wanted a castle playset so we had one sent to us. It arrived a few days after we got back. She really had a good time playing with us and I got the funniest picture of my youngest stuck in the box! :lol: I took her out of there right away, just so you don't think that I was letting her stay in there all upset.

mouselvrmom

Thanks for sharing! Where did you get the big SSE for the Epcot layout?

Is there paper that has park designs on them?

They do sell paper at disney with the park designs on them. It was in a pack, something like a four parks pack and it had pages with the park logos on them. There was a big castle one, a hat one, a SSe one and a tree of life one. It wasn't quite like the one you saw there though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom