Disney Scrapbook Idea Swap.

Disneyfalcon

I'll have to agree with Kristi. You can find much better stuff elsewhere. Now does that stop me from going and spending money? Absolutely not!:lol:
There's a few cute things and I usually buy my albums there too.

NeNe1298

Thanks Kristi! :)

We don't have a Hobby Lobby here. I usually go to Michael's and JoAnn's Fabrics for my supplies with coupons in hand. I was hoping that WOD would have some unique embelishments etc not sold elsewhere. KWIM

Is the Hobby Lobby close to Disney property? My hubby is going to love me. :lookaroun I would love to find some embelishments like on your HM page. I have the princesses etc...

ljs1691

It is a shame but I must agree with you gals. I can't tell you how disappointing the options are at WDW. You would think the "powers that be" would have figured out that the scrapbooking industry is HUGE. I'm shocked they haven't taken full advantage of those of us that are too weak to pass up quality supplies while at the World. Last time I went in the store at DTD, I left empty handed. :eek:

NeNe1298

Thanks DisneyFlacon.

I'm going for a relaxing time and will probably spend a lot of time in DTD while my hubby and daughter are in the parks. :D

NeNe1298

Ok,

The powers that be listen up....We want some great scrapbooking stuff in DTD. :D Ya'll would make a lot of money...not that you don't already. :ROFLOL:

Do you think that worked? :shrug:

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
okay, here are some of the things that you can get at hobby lobby or www.mousememories.com...

SL-PDSCBE3-lg.jpg

SL-DSCB13-lg.jpg

SL-DSCB11-md.jpg

L_PDCL102.gif

EK-DJJ002-lg.jpg

EK-DJBV006-lg.jpg

768.jpg

767.jpg

And here is the scrapbook store at DTD....it looks like they may have expanded....
Scrapbook02.jpg

Scrapbook03.jpg

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
here i go again...lol :wave:

I also found a website called crafterstoybox...they have some decent disney stuff....go the the link and search Disney....

http://www.crafterstoybox.com

A couple things they had:

7103-49.jpg

7102-21.jpg

7101-7.jpg

I also know that there are these FANTASTIC embellishments of like the princess dresses that are actually made with fabric....does anyone know what I'm talking about or where they can be found?

NeNe1298

Kristi,

Very cool, thanks! I haven't been to that store yet. Where is it, I can't place it? Just point me in the right direction. :)

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
Kristi,

Very cool, thanks! I haven't been to that store yet. Where is it, I can't place it? Just point me in the right direction. :)

At DTD, if you are looking at Rainforest Cafe, it's to your right. The Art of Disney and The Disney Scrapbook Store are right next to eachother....actually I think they are connected.

Nick Ray

Wow! Those are some great pages! I'll have to take a few pictures of some of my favorite pages and post them. I'm still working of my pictures from our January trip.

Thats geat I can't wait to see it! Kristi is still working on her CP one from 2003!!!

Love you Kristi! and so gland I'm on a lot of the pages!

totally look on e-bay, they have AMAZING deals on the disney jolees stickers which are the really nice ones that are multi-layered. also, there are a lot of cool disney stickers that are made out of cloth/look sewn, so i buy those then stick them on a plan, cheap scrapbook and it looks really nice and expensive!!

mouselvrmom

These are all great ideas! Thanks for sharing! I am starting to lose energy on my disney album with just epcot and beach club villas to go & this is great to get me back to being excited again! :) When I started with this trip I was all excited and I would hum disney toons while I worked and now I'm just blah! :ROFLOL:

k.hunter30

So Sharpies are listed as acid free? I was told that they are not. I think I'll have to do some more research on that because I LOVE Sharpies.

Kristi - I have a set of Stampin Up! markers like the Zig markers but I had not thought about them working well for character autographs. Hmmmm, good idea.

I was thinking about going to one of the Creating Keepsakes University events here in Nashville (in August). It is expensive but looks like it would be FULL of info and it would be a nice break from the kids. I wouldn't mind a trip to Orlando in November though. Any excuse to get to WDW.
I'm in Nashville as well! Hi neighbor! :wave:

I just had a thought - do you think those Disney paint color samples from Home Depot (which one of you mentioned before) would be good to have a character sign?

Disneyfalcon

I'm in Nashville as well! Hi neighbor! :wave:

I just had a thought - do you think those Disney paint color samples from Home Depot (which one of you mentioned before) would be good to have a character sign?

They might. But you would need to put something hard behind it because they're flimsy.

mouselvrmom

Kristi Kay

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom