News Disney plans to accelerate Parks investment to $60 billion over 10 years

mattpeto

I'm thinking D'Amaro will announce the greenlighting of the Tropical Americas expansion/replacement of Dinoland USA at D23 2024 (August 9–11, 2024).

So it should be completed in, perhaps, late 2028?
I am at a loss this point. I’d guess that once Tiana is close something new will be announced or they will literally have zero construction projects underway.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

I am at a loss this point. I’d guess that once Tiana is close something new will announced or they will literally have zero construction projects underway.
Well they need to wait to see how many people book vacations for Journey of Water, first.

I don’t know what the hell they’re doing but talking out of both sides of their mouths (discussing big, bold plans while commencing nothing) is a bad look. Why continue paying all of these Imagineers to crap out ideas if you don’t plan to build any of them?

erasure fan1

Im not saying you’re wrong. I just think they have the opportunity to do things the “right” way here, and logistically it makes little sense not to.
The optimistic side of me agrees. The realistic side of me says, yea no chance. I just think at this point a zebra can't change its stripes. The way star wars was galaxys edge was handled really showed me all I need to know about how they handle expansions. I do hope you're right, but I wouldn't be able to bet on it.

doctornick

Also do we know what the Avatar attraction is that is planned for Disneyland? If it is something new/different, could it also be added to DAK?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom