News Disney Pixar super heroes will take over Tomorrowland this summer

Biff215

MagicHappens1971

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs

MagicHappens1971

I already talked about it, but I think something more on the lines of this would be a lot classier and make a better attempt at not ruining show. As the banner will be up for quite some time.
tomorrow.png

Disneylover152

I just found this picture and I don't think its been posted yet, credit to prospectivepixiedust, they also reference that Edna will be voicing the People Mover during this celebration.
View attachment 285926

They are wasting a perfectly good bench.

I have officially decided my stand on festivals/summer events such as these. As long as they are done right, I'm okay with them.

I'm okay with The Incredibles taking over Tomorrowland, as long as it would be done right. For example, Edna hosting the People Mover is something I'm okay with. But just slapping up banners and photo-ops everywhere while hosting a dance party and a baby race with food isn't.

matt2394

"Let's see what they're going to do to Tomorrowland before my trip in a couple of weeks, I'm sure it's not that bad!"

grimreaction.png

But seriously, it's almost embarrasing to see how haphazard and cheap they're doing this, it looks like something I'd expect at Six-Flags. What's next? Replacing the Carousel of Progress with Bob and Helen or something?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom