News Disney Pixar super heroes will take over Tomorrowland this summer

asianway

Nope. Character palooza as so many call it, which isn’t its name in any form at all, still happens but isn’t advertised or guaranteed at all.
It exists as a way to give the Fantasmic cast more hours for their shift. It happens every day at Sunset Showcase or in front of the park entrance. Of course it can be canceled or not happen for any number of reasons especially because it isn’t guaranteed or advertised and they very much like to keep it on the down low.
Its 3.5-4 hours before the first F!. Any idiot that wants to send me $7 can so do

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I’m saying that internally within entertainment it’s not called that. And the set times vary based on what time Fantasmic is. The past two years atleast the sets have either been at Sunset Showcase or at the park entrance, it changes day to day but is usually one of those two locations.

AD13AF05-EB21-472E-A314-DC54997B5282.jpeg

I know what you are talking of. Unfortunately it is not what I am talking about through the wooden gates at the far end of Rockin by the FP touch entry. This one is was never on the schedule.

Last edited:

mm52200

@mm522

This may help you understand what you have missed attending

https://www.dailybreak.com/break/disney-world-character-palooza-secret

Every time I attended it was to the side of Rockin last year.

Note comments

Yes it’s either outside of Sunset Showcase in the location you mentioned or it can also be in front of the park entrance based on internal decisions made that day by management. And I like I said, the set times aren’t published and it’s not guaranteed.

Trust me I’m very well aware of what it is and how it works, I work very closely with it.

Gabe1

Yes it’s either outside of Sunset Showcase in the location you mentioned or it can also be in front of the park entrance based on internal decisions made that day by management. And I like I said, the set times aren’t published and it’s not guaranteed.

Trust me I’m very well aware of what it is and how it works, I work very closely with it.

So what you are debating with your “Nope” last evening is that the fans and social media have dubbed the event Character Palooza incorrectly? We are wrong???

If we are really that wrong for years please link me to what is correct. FB Twitter Forums Websites APPs all call it Character Palooza

mm52200

So what you are debating with your “Nope” last evening is that the fans and social media have dubbed the event Character Palooza incorrectly? We are wrong???

If we are really that wrong for years please link me to what is correct. FB Twitter Forums Websites APPs all call it Character Palooza
You said it wasn’t happening the last few months which was incorrect and that it was character training, which it also isn’t.

And yes a lot of people on line call it that but there is no official name of any kind for it. Kenny the pirate dubbed it that basically but no cast member or anyone calls it that in any official capacity. Internally it’s basically referred to as PM sets.

Gabe1

You said it wasn’t happening the last few months which was incorrect and that it was character training, which it also isn’t.

And yes a lot of people on line call it that but there is no official name of any kind for it. Kenny the pirate dubbed it that basically but no cast member or anyone calls it that in any official capacity. Internally it’s basically referred to as PM sets.

Yeah, PM Sets sounds more like 'code speak' Disney used to slap on my son schedule back in the day when he had guest contact on property, which is rare now, usually only when something goes terribly wrong. I'll share your posts with him and and get his take on it.
Generally his philosophy with his department and his CMs is what happens internally at WDW stays internal. So this whole conversation is unique to me.

smile

"Super Stretchy Burger " = Oh. My. If I wasn't carb-free, I'd be ALL over that particular food offering!! :hungry::hungry::hungry:

well, that there's surely a nice sounding burg...
no worries, homie - i'll crush them carbs for ya

Made with fresh, never frozen... uh, meat. There's no good way to salvage this.

the diz angus meat is the worst mentioned component
:confused:

i don't mind taking one for the team, tho

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
AD13AF05-EB21-472E-A314-DC54997B5282.jpeg

I know what you are talking of. Unfortunately it is not what I am talking about through the wooden gates at the far end of Rockin by the FP touch entry. This one is was never on the schedule.

Ha! Scrolling through this thread and seeing that image my first thought was "Incredicoaster?" in DHS!

Last edited:

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
I posted in another thread but this seems to be more fitting... here are some pics from yesterday...thankfully it's temporary
20180523_174605.jpg
20180523_174534.jpg
20180523_174557.jpg
20180523_174559.jpg

20180523_174851.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom