News Disney Pixar super heroes will take over Tomorrowland this summer

tl77

I know these dance parties aren't popular on here, but our under 7 year old kids love them, and are more excited by them than most things in the parks. I think it's the surprise of Disney characters appearing out of nowhere and then just being able to interact with them without waiting in a huge line or being stuck at a table at a character meal. It's closer to how I remember encountering the characters as a kid... you'd turn a corner and there they are! ...and as an adult it's not something you have to use a Fast Pass on or pay for a character meal to make you own kids happy

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I know these dance parties aren't popular on here, but our under 7 year old kids love them, and are more excited by them than most things in the parks. I think it's the surprise of Disney characters appearing out of nowhere and then just being able to interact with them without waiting in a huge line or being stuck at a table at a character meal. It's closer to how I remember encountering the characters as a kid... you'd turn a corner and there they are! ...and as an adult it's not something you have to use a Fast Pass on or pay for a character meal to make you own kids happy
The argument isn’t about the party. I’m sure plenty enjoy it. It’s the location and the effect it has on the surrounding attractions that’s the issue.

I had to go to City Hall a few years ago and complain the bass from the party was too loud inside Act IV of the CoP.

smile

The argument isn’t about the party. I’m sure plenty enjoy it. It’s the location and the effect it has on the surrounding attractions that’s the issue.

my biggest point of contention with gotg show (if it must exist)

I had to go to City Hall a few years ago and complain the bass from the party was too loud inside Act IV of the CoP

as a fellow fan, thanks and good on you for still taking the time...
wish more noticed and cared enough to let it be known - said it before, but silence is acceptance, folks

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

I had to go to City Hall a few years ago and complain the bass from the party was too loud inside Act IV of the CoP.
Once upon a time there was the prefect place for such a thing - Sunset Showcase. Air conditioned, lighting, and lots of space with no intrusion on any other aspect of the park. Shame it only lasted about 6 months.

brb1006

Not helped by the fact that Move It Shake It is still around!

brb1006

Once upon a time there was the prefect place for such a thing - Sunset Showcase. Air conditioned, lighting, and lots of space with no intrusion on any other aspect of the park. Shame it only lasted about 6 months.
I guess they discontinued Club Villain.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Hmm.. Should we reopen the name change thread? Cause this sure ain't Tomorrowland! It's an IP landfill. I thought Tomorrowland was getting a much needed overhaul. White paint doesn't a theme make. This land needs an identity fix or a new name.

Last edited:

Kman101

You too ... Disney we barely knew ye and ye will be missed.

Whats there now has the Disney name but its not 'Disney'

For many, it is "Disney". Not saying me; but for many it is. It's a shame they aren't the same company anymore. But I think if people were more willing to be open they wouldn't hate *everything* ;) Believe me, I've complained about a lot of what they've done and are doing now. But it really doesn't have to be all bad. To each their own though.

It's how you choose to look at the situation. If we have a negative outlook, you're never going to allow yourself to be happy. Maybe some of you should let go of the anger and try looking at things differently. (And that doesn't mean be so blinded you can't see their faults; I'm not blinded by them)

But we don't need yet another thread going down this usual path of "it's not my Disney anymore". Sadly, and the blunt truth is, it isn't.

Anyway, back on-topic ... Edna looks pretty good. Glad she's a foamhead and not on the screen! See, you can find a positive in anything if you try hard enough.

Being negative is easy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom