News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I am now "fixed." I was able to book for both WineDineHalf and Marathon Weekends....9 days total.

Very easy to complete now at 9pm. Lol.

Haven't booked Marathon or Princess weekends yet. My AP expires at the end of November. Just hope there's spots still...or things are back to some semblance of normal.

seascape

It took forever. The system would only allow me to book 7 days for my September trip and nothing for November or April. I wasted an entire day trying to call for help and trying to get someone on a chat. Anyway, this morning at 3:50AM, I tried again and got reservations for all my DVC stay days. Now I have to hope for August's stay at Bonnett Creek. I am upset about that stay because due to Covid19 and having to cancel April and a remade June trip Bonnet Creek became my only option as they have a 15 day window unlike DVCs 30 days. This is a huge difference for those of us in the tristate area that have to deal with the quarantine issue. WDW should not have limited Platinum Plus Passholders to 3 days if booking. We should have had more especially since blackout dates have been eliminated.

richiejv

Hi everyone, sorry if this is has been answered further up in the thread but wading through 74 pages might take some time! We've got tickets booked through a UK travel company for September, though of course there's certainly no guarantee the holiday will happen this year given that borders may remain closed. The ticket validity has been extended to next year so if we do have to cancel then we can try again in 2021. If we were to log in this Sunday to book some park reservations, would that mean that the tickets have to be used at the time and the ticket start date is officially set for our first day, or can we cancel the reservations and the tickets remain valid for the year?

Q_Division

Hi everyone, sorry if this is has been answered further up in the thread but wading through 74 pages might take some time! We've got tickets booked through a UK travel company for September, though of course there's certainly no guarantee the holiday will happen this year given that borders may remain closed. The ticket validity has been extended to next year so if we do have to cancel then we can try again in 2021. If we were to log in this Sunday to book some park reservations, would that mean that the tickets have to be used at the time and the ticket start date is officially set for our first day, or can we cancel the reservations and the tickets remain valid for the year?

My understand is yes you can book reservations from Sunday but it is seperate from your ticket validity which triggers based on first use.

RememberWhen

Does anyone know if Disney is planning to make it possible to modify Park Reservations without canceling them? I was able to cancel and rebook some, but it was annoying since I have a pretty big group and some people have APs and some just tickets.
Just thought maybe someone had heard.

Q_Division

Does anyone know if Disney is planning to make it possible to modify Park Reservations without canceling them? I was able to cancel and rebook some, but it was annoying since I have a pretty big group and some people have APs and some just tickets.
Just thought maybe someone had heard.

I haven't read anything about it but I am hoping they will add functionality similar to the FP+ system.

olie64

It took forever. The system would only allow me to book 7 days for my September trip and nothing for November or April. I wasted an entire day trying to call for help and trying to get someone on a chat. Anyway, this morning at 3:50AM, I tried again and got reservations for all my DVC stay days. Now I have to hope for August's stay at Bonnett Creek. I am upset about that stay because due to Covid19 and having to cancel April and a remade June trip Bonnet Creek became my only option as they have a 15 day window unlike DVCs 30 days. This is a huge difference for those of us in the tristate area that have to deal with the quarantine issue. WDW should not have limited Platinum Plus Passholders to 3 days if booking. We should have had more especially since blackout dates have been eliminated.

same here have you had any luck for second reservation ive been trying to call since yesterday

nevermind i resd the rest of the post. Im just a little upset i cant get days when inhabe the reservations for almost a year now. It wouldnt let me in then when it did is showing alll the parks for wverydays in like 3 months full.

WhenYouWish

Called at 7am on the dot, but am on hold waiting for assistance on both the phone and chat. I had hoped my issue would magically disappear overnight but alas. :cry: I still can only book a pass for my party for one day out of seven. All other days show unavailable for myself (the rest of my party shows full availability). I assume this is due to me having a random half-used comp ticket assigned to my name. I‘ve tried multiple times but I can’t reassign it to a dummy account since it’s partially used.

mickeymiss

Is it safe to say they have suspended ticket sales for hotel/ticket holders too? I was planning to add tickets but they never let us modify after they announced opening. We wanted to spend a few more days there to make up for losing park hopping.

Pangyal

Is it safe to say they have suspended ticket sales for hotel/ticket holders too? I was planning to add tickets but they never let us modify after they announced opening. We wanted to spend a few more days there to make up for losing park hopping.
Yes, all ticket sales have been suspended for 2020 for the time being. I assume that they will follow their statement of opening up ticket sales for 2020 “later this summer” when they see how capacity is looking.

mickeymiss

Yes, all ticket sales have been suspended for 2020 for the time being. I assume that they will follow their statement of opening up ticket sales for 2020 “later this summer” when they see how capacity is looking.
Thank you😊 Are we allowed to change park ticket reservations that we already made? If we can't add tickets, I think I might want to switch one thing around.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
If you had MK park reservations, can you eat dinner. At EPCOT that night?
Officially no. Let’s see how the system works in practice; if there are still Epcot reservations left day of (and I suspect there will be many days).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom