News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

We have and on different devices too.

DO you have two different types of APs or are they the same type? Any other ticket type issues you have on your account (such as single day passes or other items like overlapping APs)? They have been playing games with this issue as well. People have had to remove a person from their "party" in order to get more than three days and then do the other person.

tecowdw

Working for me finally this evening. I no longer get the "max reached" after 5 passes for my 15+ room nights booked (DVC w/ AP admission). I found clicking on the calendar date multiple times would eventually get me past the "no parks available" issue.

I'm exhausted for the day!
Now I have to gear up to do this again Friday for the AP non-resort 3 days I should be able to get.

vikescaper

I figured out my issues with my second trip. I never linked all of my party to the hotel reservations so that is why I was getting error messages. Finally getting through to customer service to see if they can get things fixed for us.

Kman101

It almost worked for me but when I would go to confirm my fourth reservation I got the Olaf page. Now I'm back to capped. Just have time on my hands so I figured I'd keep trying, lol. I'll check tomorrow and see if they fixed it, they do seem to be working on it for sure.

tecowdw

It almost worked for me but when I would go to confirm my fourth reservation I got the Olaf page. Now I'm back to capped. Just have time on my hands so I figured I'd keep trying, lol. I'll check tomorrow and see if they fixed it, they do seem to be working on it for sure.
Bummer! I had the Olaf screen upon confirming one, hit the back icon and it allowed me to confirm it. And still wasn't capped afterwards. The no rhyme-or-reason to issues is just so frustrating on these "everyone trying" days!

Kman101

Bummer! I had the Olaf screen upon confirming one, hit the back icon and it allowed me to confirm it. And still wasn't capped afterwards. The no rhyme-or-reason to issues is just so frustrating on these "everyone trying" days!

It's so weird! LOL

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Whew! 15 hours 37 minutes later they have squashed sufficient bugs for me to get park reservations for our September and December trips of 7 days each. Our issue was the AP with Hotel reservations bug.

If its any help, don't freak out when you see the "one or more not available", just click on the date one or more times and it should populate. There also a periodic issue when the check-in times won't populate, so you just click on the link for it to retry.

Rodneyt74

Really think Ive lost part of my sanity today.. going on 15 hours of none stop messing with MDE and on phone. Still only have 2 days of 8 for up coming July 18 trip.. Finally figured out with IT that a 2 day ticket attached because of free dining package that was cancelled is issue. They cancelled the Free dining couple weeks ago but did a recovery hotel package with 2 day tickets still there. Don't need them since have APs but can't get them removed. Talked to 4 CMs and no one can remove them or get it where I can book over 2 days of Park res.. Been on hold waiting on Guest relations to modify our reservation to room only for 4 hours and 15 mins.. Imagine in another 10 mins the phones will be cut off and will have wasted last 16 hours. Worst mess I have ever dealt with. If wasn't for our anniversary being on last day of our trip I would have quit hours ago.

Mando58

Okay with some work and going back and forward 3 or 4 times I was able to finally get reservations for the 4 trips through the end of the year. I was still difficult. Good luck for those who are still trying. Maybe the email I sent early helped.

Rescue Ranger

Way more restaurants are opening than I was expecting. All my favs are there so I'm happy.

I'm assuming if Space 220 DOES open soonish, it will be short notice and obviously reservations only.

Rodneyt74

Website says phone center hours is 7:00 to 11:00.. If on hold should just hang up now.. LOL??? Hold music is still playing but its 12 mins after 11 there.

JJHale

I was finally able to complete our reservations a little while ago. We are DVC memeber with AP’s And got fought in the max reservations glitch. We were patient and kept checking back periodically. Made park reservations for all 5 days in October and 9 days in December. Have to admit I was a little bit worried but we got the days we wanted. Now just hoping people are smart and follow guidelines for masking, etc.. Also hoping Disney enforces the rules.

Disney Stine

Website says phone center hours is 7:00 to 11:00.. If on hold should just hang up now.. LOL??? Hold music is still playing but its 12 mins after 11 there.
Stay on! I was on earlier and asked about that since I needed to call a different number and the CM told me they won’t kick you out of the queue even after their lines close for the day.

raymusiccity

Really think Ive lost part of my sanity today.. going on 15 hours of none stop messing with MDE and on phone. Still only have 2 days of 8 for up coming July 18 trip.. Finally figured out with IT that a 2 day ticket attached because of free dining package that was cancelled is issue. They cancelled the Free dining couple weeks ago but did a recovery hotel package with 2 day tickets still there. Don't need them since have APs but can't get them removed. Talked to 4 CMs and no one can remove them or get it where I can book over 2 days of Park res.. Been on hold waiting on Guest relations to modify our reservation to room only for 4 hours and 15 mins.. Imagine in another 10 mins the phones will be cut off and will have wasted last 16 hours. Worst mess I have ever dealt with. If wasn't for our anniversary being on last day of our trip I would have quit hours ago.

I agree wholeheartedly that this system is a mess. Totally contrary to common sense. We have a 1 bedroom and a 2 bedroom reservation at BLT for the day after Christmas through Jan. 2nd. My wife and I have Annual Passes, but, our children and grandchildren can't buy tickets to reserve days at the Parks. A cast member told me tonight that ticket sales have suspended until mid-summer! By that time, there probably won't be any availability for our party of 14. It seems that our AP reservations and DVC rooms should give us some sort of advantage or 'placeholder' status. We've planned on this trip for months, and now we are told we can't buy tickets. What a shame that we might be forced to cancel everything when all off site resorts will have the ability to reserve the rest of the holiday availability.

Magic Feather

So, a while back I was told a one-off comment about each group (Resort Guests, APs, and Regular Tickets) pulling from different pools of park pass reservations. At first I dismissed it, but after seeing the user side of the system (which could show a different availability calendar depending on which form of admission was selected) and seeing @MouseBrayden (who I know isn’t everyone’s favorite, but he does have some good sources) bring it up makes me think it might be a possibility.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom