News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

mickeymiss

How do we get info if the phone lines are still tied up? Someone said people staying at closed resorts have only 7 days to sort it out or be canceled but I literally can't get on the phone with anyone.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
How do we get info if the phone lines are still tied up? Someone said people staying at closed resorts have only 7 days to sort it out or be canceled but I literally can't get on the phone with anyone.
I’m not sure when you’re visiting but I believe it’s 7 days prior to stay.
100% disneygeek is correct. The only thing is the sooner you call, the better the chance the place you want to move to still has rooms left. I wouldn't wait a month or anything.

goofy5380

Does anyone know if you can change your Park reservation ?
Say I made a mistake and picked the wrong park that I wanted...am I stuck or can I change it somehow?
thanks if anyone knows !

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Does anyone know if you can change your Park reservation ?
Say I made a mistake and picked the wrong park that I wanted...am I stuck or can I change it somehow?
thanks if anyone knows !

Yes. Go to the reservation you want to cancel, click on Details and there should be an option to cancel.

Good luck.

hokielutz

I don't know if this has been asked or answered... Looked and haven't seen it.

But if you are a Passholder.. and once the system opens up for reservations and then AP'ers make their 3 day reservations for a week sometime in the future. Assuming the reservation system is still in place once that week arrives... would the person who made their reservations, be able to make another one for later in their stay after they use one of their entrances? I would hope the answer is yes... assuming there is availability.
But who knows what will be available once Disney takes the locks off regular ticket sales. I assume regular ticket outside guests would be exempt from the 3 day plan cap?

sjhym333

But if you are a Passholder.. and once the system opens up for reservations and then AP'ers make their 3 day reservations for a week sometime in the future. Assuming the reservation system is still in place once that week arrives... would the person who made their reservations, be able to make another one for later in their stay after they use one of their entrances? I would hope the answer is yes... assuming there is availability.
But who knows what will be available once Disney takes the locks off regular ticket sales. I assume regular ticket outside guests would be exempt from the 3 day plan cap?
I would assume it will work like the FP+ AP restriction system in that once you use a day it will open another day for you to make a park reservation depending on availability.

jaklgreen

So I got through to Disney's phone system and I guess that I am "on hold" but there is no music or any sound and no "thanks for holding" message. Am I still connected and just in their queue?

disneygeek90

I would expect that day tickets would be able to book for the number of days available on their pass.

WhenYouWish

So I got through to Disney's phone system and I guess that I am "on hold" but there is no music or any sound and no "thanks for holding" message. Am I still connected and just in their queue?
Yes, hang in there! I had the same thing happen. The “thanks for holding” recording only happened once every 20min or so. After around 2 and a half hours someone finally picked up! Of course now we’re on hold (with music this time lol) for another department, but at least I did get through.

olie64

Has anyone been able to make park reservation today if so how? I have tired three differenr decices and ahowkn all reservartioms for the whole calender till next sept is full.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Has anyone been able to make park reservation today if so how? I have tired three differenr decices and ahowkn all reservartioms for the whole calender till next sept is full.

I made selections today for September 2020. You have to make sure you select the resort guest option to show the right availability.

WhenYouWish

I was able to get in the system and make park reservations today. Still only for the other half of my party and not myself...but it did at least partially work today for me. First week of August showed full availability.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom