News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Peter Pan's Shadow

I'm grateful I was able to get DHS on the 15th, I knew it would go fast, lol

Now it's easy as can be to log in and make a park reservation.

I'm still capped at three so I guess I need to call tomorrow or hope it fixes itself. Not a big deal, I'm good with my three and hopefully a passholder preview.
What was capped at 3? I’ve been reading about only 3, but not sure what??

John Malone

Have you called at all? It's crazy this hasn't been addressed yet.
I got through after about 2 hours and was told "
I'm grateful I was able to get DHS on the 15th, I knew it would go fast, lol

Now it's easy as can be to log in and make a park reservation.

I'm still capped at three so I guess I need to call tomorrow or hope it fixes itself. Not a big deal, I'm good with my three and hopefully a passholder preview.
I was just able to finally make park reservations beyond the 3 I was capped at all day. I had to click around the dates I needed a few times as some would initially show no availability but it finally allowed me to select for each day of my reservations.

EdnaMode

Those of us who are APs were having issues making reservations for our entire resort stay.

Same here, and I was only able to finish booking the remaining nights by:
  • Signing in on my own user ID, creating a party of just myself, booking the 3 passes I hadn't been able to get earlier...signed out
  • Signed in for my husband and then booked the same 3 passes with him as the only party member.
And now we have the same schedule.

Probably a glitch but on the off chance splitting up the party works for someone else...that's what I did.

.I was able to get all my park reservations for two different trips (12 days) completed. I also got through to customer serv and they said to call AP phone line if your still having issues. I think the number is 407-560-7277.

A couple of times it said there wasn't any park availability for a certain day but I clicked on another day and then back on the day I want and all the parks were available.

Mando58

This is the worst system they ever came up with. My niece and I have been trying all day. We have 5 different stays, 3 are DVC, could only get 3 days because of being passholders and then no more. Tried all day, sent emails and always busy on the phone and no chat available.

This is the worst system they ever came up with. My niece and I have been trying all day. We have 5 different stays, 3 are DVC, could only get 3 days because of being passholders and then no more. Tried all day, sent emails and always busy on the phone and no chat available.

Try it now it has been working for about 45 minutes properly to add more than three

If you can ... try logging out and back in that seems to be fixing many people's issues as well

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
They're working through it. All three of us were capped this morning. Wife and I with activated APs were able to book length of stay tonight. Daughter has an unactivated AP is still capped. So they're still getting through it.

RememberWhen

I was finally able to get park reservations for our December trip as well as the bookend dates in February for our cruise. There was a lot of refreshing and trying different groupings of people but eventually it all worked out.
Good luck to all those still trying!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom