News Disney Not Renewing Great Movie Ride Sponsorship Deal with TCM ; Attraction to Close

DocMcHulk

WDW1974 has mentioned that there are still active plans to bring Marvel stuff (whatever they are allowed in Florida) to DHS at some point. Don't know if that is on the table or any timeframe, perhaps other insiders might confirm.
I'd imagine that it's only a matter of time until ToT gets the same Guardians treatment as California.

CrescentLake

That is why they should fast track the rumored rat and coco. At least they will be in proximity from the rumored gondola.

I actually agree, along with the UK ride and anything else that can absorb people, but that's in Epcot. DHS will need more. The fact is, people are going to be there for Star Wars. They need more rides to absorb those people.

clemmo

I actually agree, along with the UK ride and anything else that can absorb people, but that's in Epcot. DHS will need more. The fact is, people are going to be there for Star Wars. They need more rides to absorb those people.
I agree I get how Rat will take to 2020 since construction hasn't started, but for the UK if it really is a smaller project there's no reason that shouldn't be open by 2019 or 2020.

HMF

Many insiders say this will not be happening. To which innumerable people say, "Whew!!!". After seeing the abomination in CA, ruining Florida's ToT would likely push many, many guests to simply stop visiting. Seriously.
I would wait to see how it does in California before I totally conclude it's safe.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Many insiders say this will not be happening. To which innumerable people say, "Whew!!!". After seeing the abomination in CA, ruining Florida's ToT would likely push many, many guests to simply stop visiting. Seriously.

Not many enough for WDW to notice, just like not many enough at Anaheim to notice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom