Disney movies that deserve attractions

stevehousse

Aladdin e ticket carpet adventure ride! This means removing the spinner!

The rescuers dark ride! One of my favorite Disney films!

101 Dalmatians dark ride. Where u ride with Cruella in her car chasing puppies, think roger rabbit ride system for this!

Mary poppins ride in Epcot

Wall-e ride in Epcot in a refurbed Pavillion themed to green energy/ technology and recycling!

Up attraction at DHS using similar ride system as Peter Pan only your vehicle is themed as a bench flying by balloons!

Jake and the neverland pirates adventure ride at DHS! I think it would be very smart for them to just make that whole area by the Disney jr show LM and animation studios a whole Disney jr area!

Use the area in AK and expand rafiki planet watch into an entire lion king themed area, keeping ew planet watch area intact, with updated theming to better suite the LK atmosphere! Add a dark ride and a kiddie coaster themed to the elephant graveyard!

New Alice in wonderland attraction made with the LPS ride system!

There are so many options out there my wad wants to explode with ideas for all of them! I will add that Yes, I would love to see a studio Giabli or however you spell it attaction! Ponyo all the way! Also like someone else on here posted, Disney needs a Mickey Mouse attraction! I so wish they would have gone through with the "bald mountain" attraction!

The ride was suppos to be a hybrid dark ride ad water coaster, themed to Mickey Mouse. Minnie has been kidnapped by the villians and its up to Mickey and his friends and you to save her! This would have been an awesome concept for a ride! Why Disney do u turn your back on these kinds of golden attractions???

Figgy1

Premium Member
I have been thinking about all of the threads on these boards nowadays about how disney should build a land/ride based on movies like James Bond, Lord of the Rings, Willy Wonka, and I could keep going on. While most of those are good ideas, they all have one thing in common…
They aren't disney movies! There are so many movies that they have never even attempted to make into an attraction and would make great ones! Could anyone else see an incredibles ride! What disney movies do you think deserve an attraction at disney world?
Tangled deserves more than a bathroom. My dh thinks the Jungle Book needs more than a character or 2

GeorgiaPinesRJB

One I posted in the Imagineering board is one someone came up called Wall-E The Extraoridar-E Adventure..Utilizing a Kuka Arm doing an abbreviated version of the movie as a ride..Here's The video...

And if your intrested in more about it...go to the post...http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/wall-e-the-extraordinar-e-adventure.857672/

I'm throwing money at my screen but it isn't doing anything!! I WANT THAT!!

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

mikenatcity1

I think a Mickey Mouse and company ride would be awesome!
While I know it wouldn't be done, The Nightmare Before Christmas would be awesome- during the holidays, it's one of the more popular rides at DL.

Maybe a movie that doesn't have an attraction at another domestic park like Robin Hood.

J_Carioca

Yes yes yes to the Jungle Book - it could work so well at Animal Kingdom or Adventureland.

Yes yes yes to the Rescuers - one of the best movies and would make such a great ride.

A 101 Dalmatians dark ride would be great.

What about Bambi?

And finally...FANTASIA.

Jillie Fish

Alice and wonderland would be an awesome dark ride....hopefully not too trippy lol. I also wish our haunted mansion could be converted to Nightmare before Christmas as well. :( I also agree with Aladdin, the Lion King and tangled too!

secondstartotheright

I totally agree with the poster who mentioned an Alice dark ride using the LPS system. That would be awesome. Hercules also deserves some kind of attraction in the parks.....it's so underappreciated and it makes me sad that Disney basically pretends it doesn't exist! :(

BenSmith

After watching an on-ride video on YouTube, the low profile of the "edges" on that track make me nervous. I understand that physics keeps everything in place, but that's putting a lot of faith in physics! As for Disney standards, that one is on par with Primeval Whirl (which is not a good thing).

For Kings Dominion, It's great, for Disney it's meh.

The ride is pretty enjoyable and one of my favorites at the park, but no way it would come to Disney.

bethymouse

Yeah it is from KD. Only 2 hours from where I live, I try to make a trip up every year, but the themeing their is horrendous.
I grew up going to KD!:D I lived in Maryland (PG County) until we moved to WV ( Charles Town), but still only about 2 1/2 hours away. OMG- talk about a park that has gone through changes!:eek: Paramount's KD is now run by Cedar Faire ( same as Cedar Point). It's odd to see Snoopy at KD! My absolute favorite ride there is Volcano- The Blast Coaster!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom