Disney movies that deserve attractions

bethymouse

Wreck it Ralph
Brave
Cars ( yes I know, but it's my boys' favorite);)
Phineas and Ferb ( some kind of "inator") (also my boys' favorite):)
Robin Hood (yes my boys like archery);)
Bolt
Ponyo

gonnichi

What I dont understand is why TWDC seems to be fighting back at Uni with the same type of expansions. I guess its fight fire with fire, but Disney does not need to get Avatar to fight agains Potter. It has the magic of Disney. People dont need big thrills or immersive lands to want to throw their money at Disney. Being in a Disney Park is all about being in an immersive magical World of Disney. All they need are high quality parades and new shows and rides based on Disney Classics. I agree that all of the discussed Disney Movies need rides of their own. Rekindle the magic of Disney! Get the WDW parks back up to some quality in terms of maintenace and cleanliness. Disney needs to respark its magic.

awoogala

Alice and wonderland would be an awesome dark ride....hopefully not too trippy lol. I also wish our haunted mansion could be converted to Nightmare before Christmas as well. :( I also agree with Aladdin, the Lion King and tangled too!
I don't I love my hm as is. I also love nightmare. I think it deserves it's own dark ride. It is perfect for a dark ride! Or a coaster/faster ride.. ride with jack!

vinnya1726

So many movies need attractions in WDW....Mary Poppins in Epcot is a great idea, CARS LAND would be great addition to DHS...The Lion King, Tangled, Hercules, and Aladdin should all have attractions. Monsters Inc and the Incredibles also.

FettFan

What I dont understand is why TWDC seems to be fighting back at Uni with the same type of expansions. I guess its fight fire with fire, but Disney does not need to get Avatar to fight agains Potter. It has the magic of Disney. People dont need big thrills or immersive lands to want to throw their money at Disney. Being in a Disney Park is all about being in an immersive magical World of Disney. All they need are high quality parades and new shows and rides based on Disney Classics. I agree that all of the discussed Disney Movies need rides of their own. Rekindle the magic of Disney! Get the WDW parks back up to some quality in terms of maintenace and cleanliness. Disney needs to respark its magic.

Quoted. For. Truth.

I'm still pretty sure that Beastly Kingdom would have drawn more crowds than Avatar ever will. I didn't HATE the movie, but I didn't buy into all the senseless hype of it. It will never become a classic like Indiana Jones or Star Wars.

Heck, I don't think Avatar will even reach the same cult status as Troll 2.

The Empress Lilly

You for WDW president!

copcarguyp71

Meet the Robinson would be a bust but I do wish LILO and stitch would actually get a worthy attraction

Just curious why one would work and not the other? All of this is purely academic as they will never do any of it but as a point of discussion why if imagineering put their formidable pen to paper would one work over another? Obviously we all have our favorites...heck my all time favorite is Finding Nemo but sadly they already hacked that at Epcot (not a fan).

l4dybu6

I would love to see attractions based on:
Nightmare Before Christmas
Mary Poppins
a different Alice attraction - possibly based on the live action movie
a Pinocchio dark ride
and going way off the map here but Howl's Moving Castle
I would also love to see a nightmare before Christmas ride and a howl's moving castle one :)

Jillie Fish

I don't I love my hm as is. I also love nightmare. I think it deserves it's own dark ride. It is perfect for a dark ride! Or a coaster/faster ride.. ride with jack!
oh not completely! I realized it sounded like I wanted it that way forever. I was referring to what DL does around the Holidays where they stylize the HM with NBC theming, I would hate to lose the existing mansion forever.

awoogala

oh not completely! I realized it sounded like I wanted it that way forever. I was referring to what DL does around the Holidays where they stylize the HM with NBC theming, I would hate to lose the existing mansion forever.
no I know what you meant! I just think if they do that
1. My hm will have to be down while getting set up- dislike
2. they will never be inspired to give nmbc it's own ride.

J_Carioca

...Disney does not need to get Avatar to fight agains Potter. It has the magic of Disney. People dont need big thrills or immersive lands to want to throw their money at Disney. Being in a Disney Park is all about being in an immersive magical World of Disney. All they need are high quality parades and new shows and rides based on Disney Classics.

Amen.

Cody5242

Just curious why one would work and not the other? All of this is purely academic as they will never do any of it but as a point of discussion why if imagineering put their formidable pen to paper would one work over another? Obviously we all have our favorites...heck my all time favorite is Finding Nemo but sadly they already hacked that at Epcot (not a fan).
Well meet the robinsons did okay at the boxoffice but most people have forgotten about it. It doesn't have any memorable characters and it was made in 2005 (I think?) so that's why it wouldn't work in my opinion. If Disney did announce a ride for it I wouldn't be excited at all for it. On the ther hand LILO and Stitch did wel at the boxoffice and stitch is wildly popular with public today

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom