Meet The Robinsons
The Incredibles
Wall-e
Robin Hood
Jungle Book
Pete's Dragon
Nightmare before Xmas
The fairies (not a m&g, a ride)
and last but not least, I want a Mickey ride. classic mickey, minnie, dd, goofy. a nice dark ride. Why this has not been done is beyond me.

copcarguyp71

Meet The Robinsons
The Incredibles
Wall-e
Robin Hood
Jungle Book
Pete's Dragon
Nightmare before Xmas
and last but not least, I want a Mickey ride. classic mickey, minnie, dd, goofy. a nice dark ride. Why this has not been done is beyond me.

Genius!!! The house of mouse does not even have a mouse ride?o_O

Matt7187

Original Poster
Meet The Robinsons
The Incredibles
Wall-e
Robin Hood
Jungle Book
Pete's Dragon
Nightmare before Xmas
Great list! A Mickey ride would be great! How they don't have one yet, I do not know! I really think they should bring the nightmare layover of hm to wdw!

I_heart_Tigger

When I first read that, I thought you meant Sidney Crosby and evgeni "geno" malkin of the pittsburgh penguins, my favorite hockey team!

I'm from Sidney Crosby's hometown. We partied together a few times. He's a good guy. I hear he plays hockey but I don't watch sports so I pay no attention to that.

Bob Saget

Cool Runnings! :cool:
cr1.jpg

(Though if Disney themes the ride accurately according to the film...beware of the last turn, as it will be quite a doozy)

Matt7187

Original Poster
I'm from Sidney Crosby's hometown. We partied together a few times. He's a good guy. I hear he plays hockey but I don't watch sports so I pay no attention to that.
Wow! That is amazing! He is the best hockey player in the world, by the way. In very jealous! :cool:

Timekeeper

How about the 1977 classic, A Tale of Two Critters. It could replace One Man's Dream, and feature the combined biographies of Eisner and Crofton.

PUSH

I always thought Hercules was not only overlooked by musical standards, but also as a movie in whole. A dark ride would do wonders for any park it would go in! It would go in MK, right?

Yeah, I was thinking MK or DHS. Either one would be nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom