Disney movies that deserve attractions

Matt7187

Original Poster

BenSmith

Cool Runnings! :cool:
cr1.jpg

(Though if Disney themes the ride accurately according to the film...beware of the last turn, as it will be quite a doozy)
Avalanche at Kings Dominion? A fun ride, But I don't think people at Disney would truly Appreciate it.

afar28

Aladdin, Hercules, and the Lion King are my 3 favorite disney movies...and 2 don't even have legit attractions (a spinner does not count) So I would say Herules and Aladdin

Timekeeper

Avalanche at Kings Dominion? A fun ride, But I don't think people at Disney would truly Appreciate it.

After watching an on-ride video on YouTube, the low profile of the "edges" on that track make me nervous. I understand that physics keeps everything in place, but that's putting a lot of faith in physics! As for Disney standards, that one is on par with Primeval Whirl (which is not a good thing).

Adam5897

One I posted in the Imagineering board is one someone came up called Wall-E The Extraoridar-E Adventure..Utilizing a Kuka Arm doing an abbreviated version of the movie as a ride..Here's The video...

And if your intrested in more about it...go to the post...http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/wall-e-the-extraordinar-e-adventure.857672/

This is amazing and would be my favorite ride if it was made. I LOVE Wall-e. They should get rid of the speedway and just put this there.

Marco226

I would love to see a Pocahontas and Mulan ride put in Animal Kingdom. My friends and I have been talking about how to make that work though... The Pocahontas ride could be a thrilling canoe water ride through various animal habitats and environments while Mulan can be a thrill ride placed in Asia that teaches people about mythological creatures like dragons. I just think these two characters are really powerful women when compared to the other female Disney characters, and they deserve an attraction of their own other than meet-and-greets.

FettFan

How about a few forgotten classics?

And one not-so-forgotten classic that surely deserves more than a five second drive through in the Great Movie Ride.

I think a Mary Poppins themed ride would be well suited in the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway area. Put the entrance right next to the Mad Tea Party.

OOOH and...speaking of Tomorrowland....we can evict Stitch and put in The Cat From Outer Space!

DisneyDad1977

How about a few forgotten classics?

And one not-so-forgotten classic that surely deserves more than a five second drive through in the Great Movie Ride.

I think a Mary Poppins themed ride would be well suited in the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway area. Put the entrance right next to the Mad Tea Party.

OOOH and...speaking of Tomorrowland....we can evict Stitch and put in The Cat From Outer Space!

Maximillian is probably my favorite Disney villain along with the Horned King. I would love either a Black Hole or Black Cauldron attraction. I am so sad that i missed out on the Castle Mystery Tour in Tokyo!

FettFan

I actually think The Black Hole could be adapted to Space Mountain. Granted, just the darker moody atmosphere alone (not to mention Rhinehardt being physically fused to Maximilian and dumped in a dimension that is, for all intents and purposes, Hell itself) might cause some people to completely sit out....

Oh also....the KUKA-arm Aladdin magic carpet ride which twists you through the streets of Agrabah, Cave of Wonders, Inside the Genie's Lamp, and a final confrontation with Jafar....and Cobra Jafar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom