Disney Love

Pluto Parking

Original Poster
I know many cast members who met at Disney and got married. Do any of you know any guests that met at WDW and married or dated?

Do you know a couple that are both BIG Disney fans?

Just Wondering?

sillyspook13

I am a Cast Member. I met a fellow forum member while visiting the parks as a guest (Mission: Space preview, near park closing time). I got to know this forum member much better over Christmas break. Now we're dating! :kiss:

Good enough answer? :D

DisneyMemories

I'm just a guest who visits as often as I can,but i'd love to meet and fall in love with a beautiful female cast member,or even a WDWmagic forum member,but guess i'll have to wait and see what happens this june/july when l go down.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
sillyspook13 said:
I am a Cast Member. I met a fellow forum member while visiting the parks as a guest (Mission: Space preview, near park closing time). I got to know this forum member much better over Christmas break. Now we're dating! :kiss:

And might I add you two looked very cute together. :lol:

egionet

When I was on my CP, I had a little fling with my area cooridinator. It was great until eventually I had to leave. So he's still in Fantasyland, and I'm in Connecticut. We still talk about once a week just to keep in touch. Hopefully I'm moving back Orlando, and maybe he'll still be single. A girl can hope, right?

mickeyfanatics

Love

My wife and I are Disney Fanatics and met because my username on our UF "mail" system (back in 1994) was MickeyMouse. Our first date was to see the Lion King, and our second date was to Pleasure Island.

DDuckFan130

sillyspook13 said:

Awwwwwww :D. Viva el amor! :D. You guys did look cute in the pictures that were posted. I can't tell you what it looked like in person because I wasn't there :hammer:.

TheDisneyGirl02

My dear friend was a character greeter and her soon-to-be-husband was friends with the Green Army Men...they're getting married in three weeks! It was truly love at first sight! By the way, I'm in the wedding and the dresses are a sage GREEN color!

TheDisneyGirl02

Atta83

TheDisneyGirl02 said:
My dear friend was a character greeter and her soon-to-be-husband was friends with the Green Army Men...they're getting married in three weeks! It was truly love at first sight! By the way, I'm in the wedding and the dresses are a sage GREEN color!

TheDisneyGirl02

Very cool... Hmm wonder if I know them....

SeiraB17

I would love that to happen. That sounds so romantic and you get to both love disney too. I go everywhere with my brother lol....i think this is hurting my chances :p But you never know...Disney World in May...springtime come on it could happen :D

MonoRon

When I was a CP I met my girl friend down there...when she moved back to boston and I moved back to Chicago we remained, which to me is a surprise. :)

Disneygrl36

My husband & I both love Disney.
We met on the internet (don't laugh we've been together for four years) & my screen name at that time was Dznyfrk31 & my hubby said that was one of the reasons he replied to my email. :)
Now we love enjoying trips to WDW together & adding to our Disney collections.
It is great having a spouse who understands & accepts your obsession. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

DonickCo

I was lucky enuf to meet a cast member off the clock and were currently dating…. Even though I live in NY and she lives in fl ….we are trying to make this work….. and by the way MWAH if u see this…I miss u

-DonickCo

sillyspook13

DonickCo said:
I was lucky enuf to meet a cast member off the clock and were currently dating…. Even though I live in NY and she lives in fl ….we are trying to make this work….. and by the way MWAH if u see this…I miss u

-DonickCo
Mi amore!!! I miss you too! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

tink22

My fiance and I took out first trip to disney world together and he propsed the last night we were at MGM. We are having a disney themed wedding in May, and going back to disney for our honeymoon!

arcsbite

I was a cast member for 3 years
my partner was a cast member for 5 years
We met at work
We've been together 2 years this December just gone
We've celebrated both our anniversaries at WDW and go to Paris at least twice
a year
we are Disney geeks and proud of it! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom