Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Potentially there may be more entertainment from the past over the promotion too. Mixed blessings perhaps.

Potentially.

mm52200

I would obviously love it if they brought back Block Party Bash for a little bit...I mean all of the floats, costumes, props, and infrastructure are still there...just saying haha.

asianway

DL's version was lip-synching, too.

Quit looking for excuses to put WDW down!
The differences between the coasts was well documented. In addition, Disneyland also ran an abbreviated, land based version of the show with Tiana, singing, and a live band well into the following year.

Patricia Melton

Tiana is my family's favorite princess. I would LOVE for her to have a permanent show/attraction in the parks.

I just wish they would build Tiana's Palace Restaurant...like at the end of the movie. Every day in there could be Mardi Gras, with all the fun and excitement. They could have animatronic characters of Louis and other swamp animals playing music...and it could serve Cajun and Creole foods that would be so delicious. I would eat there on every visit to the World.

Patricia Melton

I just read an article on the Ratatouille ride being built in Paris...wouldn't that make a great Tiana ride?

* instead of the ride vehicles being rats, they could be frogs
* instead of Paris and kitchens, the ride could go through swamps where Tiana gets the ingredients for her gumbo
* ride could finish in the kitchen of Tiana's Palace restaurant

And they could build it so that there's a real Tiana's Palace restaurant next door...just as the Ratatouille Ride will have the Ratatouille restaurant next door.

I think this would be marvelous. And it could go in Frontierland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom