Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

menamechris

I'm holding onto the hope that the Year or the Ear part of this brings the Glow With the Show ears to WDW!

I am curious though - wasn't it reported that the Glow With the Show ears didn't take off as well as Disney had hoped? If it ain't workin' in CA, there is no way it would be worth trying in Orlando.

GLaDOS

I am curious though - wasn't it reported that the Glow With the Show ears didn't take off as well as Disney had hoped? If it ain't workin' in CA, there is no way it would be worth trying in Orlando.

Glow with the Show flopped hard in California. You barely see anyone using the ears in the park. I'll be very surprised if they continue the push to Orlando.

Bolt

Glow with the Show flopped hard in California. You barely see anyone using the ears in the park. I'll be very surprised if they continue the push to Orlando.

If I was a gambling man, I would say you will see them this year for sure.

rangerbob

Wow, club 626 with a different name, not too impressed with the start of a new theme. Is this what we have to look forward to for the next 52 weeks?

menamechris

The sad part - I bet the announcement for Disneyland later today will be something amazing. Could be wrong, but I have a feeling Disneyland will have crazy cool offerings, while WDW gets lame ones. You know - things like extra fireworks shows for Disneyland for 4th of July...while WDW offers red, white and blue ice cream swirls at Sleepy Hallow...

asianway

The sad part - I bet the announcement for Disneyland later today will be something amazing. Could be wrong, but I have a feeling Disneyland will have crazy cool offerings, while WDW gets lame ones. You know - things like extra fireworks shows for Disneyland for 4th of July...while WDW offers red, white and blue ice cream swirls at Sleepy Hallow...
It's already up-u need to go to the dedicated website. Maybe DL has gone rogue from the CPSMC.

PS-that pic of Buzz is from Disneyland

Rasvar

OK, The Three Kings Celebration was something DLR was already doing. Not sure I would call it special. Golden Horseshoe, now that is a good one. WDW??? Gee, take the dumbest part of Pleasure Island and mix it with Club 626. Starting the bar low. Can only go higher from here, hopefully.

Rasvar

I don't see them coming here. DLR needs to use special events to keep them going. Personally, I like them and thought they were cool (also purchased a pair) but it does need critical mass to have a regular effect. Just doesn't seem happen. I did notice they were trying special areas for people with Glowears. Maybe if Glowears get you better spots, they will become more popular. Oh the screaming that will cause!

menamechris

Next week at WDW - a special 3:00 parade called "Celebrate a Limited Dream Come True". It's the same parade, music, and floats you know and love - but a special name - just for one week!

Next week at Disneyland - a whole new parade.

lunchbox1175

It would be nice if they announced a little further in advance for those of us that have to fly there, if they have some cool experiences, i would plan a trip.

menamechris

It would be nice if they announced a little further in advance for those of us that have to fly there, if they have some cool experiences, i would plan a trip.

I agree - but if this is the big kickoff event, I am not holding out for anything too exciting over the next year.

In fact, today's announcement almost screams resentment from TDO that they are being forced to participate by corporate...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom