Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

doctornick

Thoroughly agree. Brave is unoriginal, predictable and featured bare butts - but it was of course, beautifully animated. Ralph had heart, wit, originality - all the ingredients of a good Pixar movie. If Pixar had made it, it would have won.

Also agree. WIR was the superior film and was much more touching to boot. Brave was perfectly entertaining, but not up to the usual Pixar fare.

n2hifi

Brave is the best animation I have seen to date. I was not impressed at all with Wreck It Ralph from animation to story line to dialog. I think my girls are tired of me suggesting we watch Brave whenever we go to pick movie from the shelf. It's one of the few animated movies I can watch over and over.

Animaniac93-98

PSS: Im shocked they arent calling SWW LTM.

I don't think they've run out of ideas just yet to drop to that level, but free flowers would suggest the creative well is drying up, as nice a guesture as it is.

I'm curious to know what LTM event they have planned for the first week of June, if only because after merch like this was sold at Disneyland I think Disney may start blurring that line between "official" and "unofficial".

midwest_mice

I've given up on any hopes of something appealing for LTM. After seeing the winterland photo stop in Canada at Epcot in January, it was downhill from there with the exception of Long Lost friends. But, shouldn't they have those long lost friends out and about on a regular basis anyways?

asianway

I've given up on any hopes of something appealing for LTM. After seeing the winterland photo stop in Canada at Epcot in January, it was downhill from there with the exception of Long Lost friends. But, shouldn't they have those long lost friends out and about on a regular basis anyways?
Yes - but they wont. And most of those selected, even at DLR, werent that long lost.

Figments Friend

Agree. The so-called *Long Lost* Friends were really just away for a few years.

TRULY *Long Lost* Friends to me would have been characters from the late 80s or early 90s that we rarely see in the Parks anymore in FL.

Can you imagine what would happen if they had a Disney Afternoon Reunion...with characters?
Or how about Roger Rabbit appearing again on this coast..?

Freaking stampede to see them i would think...and yes, 80% would likely be CMs and adults.

Bring it on, i say.

stargrl33

I was a little disappointed not to see any LTM for next week aside from the Mother's Day thing. Maybe since Star Wars weekends start next Friday, they decided they didn't have to do anything else. Oh well!

disneyfan1995

In regards to Long Lost Friends: some of the characters at WDW that appeared had not regularly appeared for multiple years probably at least 10 or more (Robin Hood unit and the Three Little Pigs/Big Bad Wolf).

asianway

In regards to Long Lost Friends: some of the characters at WDW that appeared had not regularly appeared for multiple years probably at least 10 or more (Robin Hood unit and the Three Little Pigs/Big Bad Wolf).
Some of robin hood unit met at studios up til about 3 years ago. Wolf was at Halloween parties in 00's and is still in the parade and pigs were special event. Not that long lost like say the nephews...

PhotoDave219

Today's coronation was an abismal disaster from a guest/park ops POV. The only people with a view were the "Social Media Moms".... one of which had the audacity to refer to herself to me as "Media" (I asked her why I hadnt seen her at the Zimmerman trial then). Apparently anyone with a blog can get credentialed....

The usual sycophants & cast of characters were out.

The ceremony was interesting. They had two british girls that are you tube stars from the Ellen show or something and they had an entorage worthy of Michael Jackson in 1984.

From the Disney Entertainment POV, it was very nice and went off well. Shame actual park going, paying guests couldnt see. The horse was a nice touch, the highland dancers were great and the bagpipes rocked. Although they need to learn more songs than Scotland the Brave.

MK needs more bagpipes.

asianway

Today's coronation was an abismal disaster from a guest/park ops POV. The only people with a view were the "Social Media Moms".... one of which had the audacity to refer to herself to me as "Media" (I asked her why I hadnt seen her at the Zimmerman trial then). Apparently anyone with a blog can get credentialed....

The usual sycophants & cast of characters were out.

The ceremony was interesting. They had two british girls that are you tube stars from the Ellen show or something and they had an entorage worthy of Michael Jackson in 1984.

From the Disney Entertainment POV, it was very nice and went off well. Shame actual park going, paying guests couldnt see. The horse was a nice touch, the highland dancers were great and the bagpipes rocked. Although they need to learn more songs than Scotland the Brave.

MK needs more bagpipes.

And God forbid they would have loaned Elinor out to park ops for the day to meet with Merida, you know, for synergy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom