Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

disneyfan1995

Some of robin hood unit met at studios up til about 3 years ago. Wolf was at Halloween parties in 00's and is still in the parade and pigs were special event. Not that long lost like say the nephews...

True! I didn't know the Robin Hood characters met over at the studios. I still think that they're long lost to park guests who don't get to go to the special events often.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Today's coronation was an abismal disaster from a guest/park ops POV. The only people with a view were the "Social Media Moms".... one of which had the audacity to refer to herself to me as "Media" (I asked her why I hadnt seen her at the Zimmerman trial then). Apparently anyone with a blog can get credentialed....

The usual sycophants & cast of characters were out.

The ceremony was interesting. They had two british girls that are you tube stars from the Ellen show or something and they had an entorage worthy of Michael Jackson in 1984.

From the Disney Entertainment POV, it was very nice and went off well. Shame actual park going, paying guests couldnt see. The horse was a nice touch, the highland dancers were great and the bagpipes rocked. Although they need to learn more songs than Scotland the Brave.

MK needs more bagpipes.

Or hear I watched a video and you couldn't hear anything over all the people talking.

Californian Elitist

This will probably be featured on the Ellen Show. Those girls are always on there. Can someone enlighten me as why they were chosen for this event?

They're always at Disney events like this. They were one of the first to experience Cars Land.

I'll admit I found them cute, at first, but now they've gotten so freaking annoying.

Disneyhead'71

I am so outta the loop. Who are these 2 "princesses"?

And regarding the "social media moms", they believe being in the "media" involves a tent filled with cup cakes and convenient restrooms. That is SOOOO not my world.

Nmoody1

Lovely to see Disney have been consistent with Limited Time Lameness at WDW... Consistently bad!

Look at the Greek celebration at Disneyland... Hercules has been out, characters in special dress and food to try.

This week: enjoy our summer trolley show.... We're going to use it all summer but we don't have any ideas for this week!

JimboJones123

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom