Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

Crazydisneyfanluke

Im headed to see Celebrate America fireworks on july 3rd. Any good locations around the lagoon where i can watch? Do you have to be staying at a hotel to watch the fireworks near the lagoon?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Im headed to see Celebrate America fireworks on july 3rd. Any good locations around the lagoon where i can watch? Do you have to be staying at a hotel to watch the fireworks near the lagoon?
The Polynesian Resort beach is a popular place, but it can be very crowded.

JeffH

Has anyone confirmed whether they will also be having the tandem resort fireworks July 1-7 as well? I'd hate to be on the beach only to discover that the only 4th fireworks are in/behind the Magic Kingdom.

asianway

Has anyone confirmed whether they will also be having the tandem resort fireworks July 1-7 as well? I'd hate to be on the beach only to discover that the only 4th fireworks are in/behind the Magic Kingdom.
Steve posted on the fireworks thread 360 & island mirror 3rd & 4th only

DDuckFan130

Yep July 4 is very similar to NYE at Epcot - minus the horns and dance parties of course LOL

I've experienced both and I've never seen anything worse than NYE at Epcot. Granted, the one and only time we waited 3 hours for Illuminations at Epcot on 4th of July was crazy, but nothing like NYE. Just the bathroom lines bring back nightmares.

And the horns? Omg you cannot give inebriated people those horns. No I'm lying you can't give anyone those horns!! Ugh

The sad part is we may do it again because at the end of the day we did have a blast with the dance parties haha. And the weather was way better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom