Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

disneyfan1995

The Cinco de Mayo celebration seems like it'll be fun. I think the Merida one is a little dumb and of course there's the option to purchase special limited merchandise...

FigmentJedi

Want to know what's even dumber? This.
Well they aren't wrong. These princess redesigns are terrible, pointless and homogenize all the characters involved, replacing their individuality with a generic sweetness. It's a damn shame that Sassy Scottish Princess Who Don't Need No Man is being assimilated by the glitter.

nytimez

Well they aren't wrong. These princess redesigns are terrible, pointless and homogenize all the characters involved, replacing their individuality with a generic sweetness. It's a damn shame that Sassy Scottish Princess Who Don't Need No Man is being assimilated by the glitter.

A petition? For real? I can't further express my thoughts on this without entering into the verbotten territory of politics. I'll just suggest that perhaps petitions are being a wee bit misused these days.

FigmentJedi

A petition? For real? I can't further express my thoughts on this without entering into the verbotten territory of politics. I'll just suggest that perhaps petitions are being a wee bit misused these days.
Please, the internet petition has been a long established fan tradition to try and appeal to the cold uncaring entertainment corporations that own all the stuff we love.

JimboJones123

Maybe you missed the end of the movie. The resolution was that she was allowed a bit more time to mull things over before getting hitched. She still was on the hook yo get married, just not quite so soon. The end of the movoe basically negated everything she worked for.

Terrible movie.

ThemeParks4Life

Maybe you missed the end of the movie. The resolution was that she was allowed a bit more time to mull things over before getting hitched. She still was on the hook yo get married, just not quite so soon. The end of the movoe basically negated everything she worked for.

Terrible movie.
And yet it still managed to win Best Animated Feature at the Oscars and Golden Globes.

FigmentJedi

She was interested in the fat kid from the get-go going off her initial response and the deleted scenes.

brave-disneyscreencaps.com-2214.jpg

Problem was more about how abrupt the whole thing was coming and how she didn't have any choice in the matter of who she got to marry.

71jason

I surprisingly think Limited Time Magic is a success.

Based on an attendance bump from locals? Increased merch sales? Because I've seen little evidence of either, outside Long Lost Friends week.

Now free attendance on your birthday, that had noticable results amongst locals.

asianway

Based on an attendance bump from locals? Increased merch sales? Because I've seen little evidence of either, outside Long Lost Friends week.

Now free attendance on your birthday, that had noticable results amongst locals.
Those locals at LLF week were all CMs. It would have been a great event to have some merch - Tshirts would have sold like hotcakes. #synergy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom